10| right angled dick fixed

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
-Lady Antebellum

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calvin

August fourth.

Fuckin' hate this day so much.
Not only that it left me the worst memory, but also the fact that I got locked up in the closet the whole evening instead of having a great bang.

I didn't drink. I don't drink. But they didn't know that. Miss Vajina, rather Kat, didn't know that I had to spill my tequila, change it with water, and pretend that I got drunk.

When she mentioned that she didn't fuck drunk, I knew very well that was a lie because she fucked me. But that could be an accident. A very depressing accident.

She hated my guts so I tried to act drunk and tell her what I really felt. And she locked me up. Fun-fucking-tastic.

She actually denied me, after touching my hard on?

To be honest, I was shocked. I still am. My dick's in shock. She cupped my shaft last night and she didn't even know the mark it left me!

And when she said she didn't fuck drunk, what caused her to get so drunk two nights before that she didn't remember anything that happened?

I shake my head at the thought and pick up my phone to call Andie.

She picks up on the sixth ring.

"This better be an emergency cause I'd seriously cut your dick off for waking me up at two in the morning." Andie's groggy voice sounds through the phone.

"Trust me it is." I reassure her. "I need you to get down here at Club 69 right now. I'm kind of... Trapped."

Silence, then...

"Trapped? Like women surrounding you Trapped? Or-"

"I'm stuck in a closet in this stupid Club and I need your help. And no one in this building can fucking hear me because of the loud music." I cut her off impatiently. I've been stuck in this stupid closet for two hours and because of the loud music, not a single person heard me shouting and banging on the door.

Silence.

Then a loud guffaw greets me on the other side of the phone. "What the fuck? What? You locked yourself up?" She continues laughing out loud. "Tell me what happened."

I open my mouth at the same time she says, "Wait, no, tell me once I get there."

"Oh thank God. Just get down here please, my legs are cramping up." I hung up and wait for her.

Why does it have to be today? Why do I have to get trapped in a closet on one of the worst days of my life?

Two years ago, at the night of my parents' accident. I was busy fucking my girlfriend in the car that I didn't hear my phone ring. By the time I answered the call, I was too late. I pulled out of my girlfriend at a wrong position and then boom. Fractured dick. By the time I got to the hospital, my parents were already dead, together with my manhood.

I had to go through rehab to get my right angled dick fixed. It started flexing, but a year after, I lost my boner. Nothing turned me on. Not even porn. It was like a weak french fry. All flimsy and no support.

That's why Kat is my savior. She brought it back. But that bitch tricked me and locked me in a small ass closet full of mops.

Hearing the door click open, I stand up and was greeted with a sleepy Andie.

"You owe me." Andie glares at me. With both hands on her hips.

"I know, I know. But thank you." I walk out of the closet and stretch my legs. Was the closet really that small?

"I got you out, now explain to me what the fuck happened?" She starts laughing.

"Okay fine. But when we're in the car I don't wanna risk people hear what happened, it'll ruin me. And I Ubered here by the way." Andie rolls her eyes but starts to exit the now crazy-cramped club. Guess they were right when they said everything happens after midnight.

We reach her car and I start to explain what happened.

"So you mean to tell me. The girl that got your boner back, was Katerina, the one who applied as your secretary? She tricked you and lead you on by seducing you, then when you thought you were about to get the 'ride of your life' she traps you in the closet?" Andie says with a strained voice. I can tell she's trying not to laugh, I mean who wouldn't?

If this gets word to the press I'm pretty sure I'd be the laughing stalk of the whole state with a headline of Billionaire, Calvin Payne Scares Poor Girl Away With His Angled Dick'. Well, I guess they wouldn't put 'dick', but the press would love the idea.

"Yeah. And left me to take care of little Junior by myself." I answer back, patting my crotch and look at Andie.

"You're gross Cal." She says in disgust and continues driving.

"And Kat is my new hero, promise me to hire her tomorrow." She continues.

But even after what miss pukes-a-lot did to me I still couldn't stop thinking about her. Yes, what she did was horrible but my dick still craves for her. Ugh. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I need to see her again. I need to make things right. And I'm starting to think that yeah, I do have to hire her.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~
VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT
SHARE