13| He loves you!

Tossing, turning, struggled through the night with someone new, and I could go on and on, on and on. Lantern, burning, flickered in my mind for only you, but you were still gone, gone, gone.
-Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~
Kat

Mr. Creamy Caramel + My Easy-to-get Best friend = My life ruined.

After seeing both of them at the cafe, I went home, and locked myself in my room. Suddenly, I didn't feel so hungry anymore.

I scream at my pillow. I'll wait for Bella, and maybe knock some senses to her malfunctioning brain. She must not fall in  love with a bastard! She has a boyfriend for god's sake. I know she's a bit...errr...fickle? Her heart's fickle. But she MUST NOT fall for Mr. Caramel!

I wake up to a very noisy knock at the door to my room. I open it to a smiling Bella. I scoff and roll my eyes at her.

She's got the nerve doesn't she?

"I brought your clubhouse!" She smiles sweetly.

"Oh... That's great! After three hours, my order finally arrived!" I sarcastically say.

"Hey, what's your problem?" She asks.

"No, I'm comple--" I look back at her, and see her giggling at her phone. I take her phone from her hands and check what she's doing.

She's texting Calvin "Asshole" Payne. Even his contact name is "Calvin 💘". Before I  get to scan and read their conversation, she takes it out of my hands.

"Don't you know the word privacy?" She screams.

"Sorry, but don't you know the word loyalty?" I roar back. How could she do this to me?

"Why are we fighting, Kat?" She rolls her eyes and sighs. "What's got into your panties?" Huh. Acting all oblivious?

I return a very sweet and fake smile, "Nothing, funny how you're the one who got her panties in a twist." Take that Belll. She has to learn that what she did is totally unacceptable.

"Your pointing the finger at me? Well who got drunk-fucked?"

Seriously? She's Bringing this up? Again?

"That happened a week ago! And you get fucked drunk all the time!" I scream.

"Atleast I remember the men I sleep with! And I don't mind sleeping with Mr. Payne." She giggles and continues texting.

What the heck?

"You can't do that!" I scream.

"Why?" She snaps.

"Who has a boyfriend here?" I, as a matter of fact pointed it out. I click my tongue and cross my arms. "What are you going to do Bell? Dean isn't some shit you can  flush in the toilet after shitting!"

"Shut up Kat! Dean isn't your business!" She huffs.

"He is my business! He loves you! He's the only one who actually stayed even though he knew you had a fickle heart!"

"Are you that desperate for love?" She screams. And no, she wants to go deeper than the ocean. "What about Chance? Huh? You still keep texting him today? What word do you not understand? He LEFT you, Kat. He packed his things and transferred to another country no one in hell knows of! He doesn't love you! Want me to get that head of yours out of your ass?"

Bitch.

"I'm not having this conversation with you Bell. Not now. Not ever." My mouth wobbled. Don't fucking cry Kat! You can carry this shit.