14| this girl's Spanish?

And it's not a homeless life for me,
It's just I'm home less than I'd like to be.
-Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Calvin

I still can't get what Bella said to me out of my brain. She texted me out of the blue and I was in shock. At first, I thought she was into me because obviously, nobody can resist my looks. She asked me to meet at Joe's Café which I was totally excited. Bella is a short girl, shorter than Kat at least and she's okay, but not really my type. My dick's not twitching for her and I'm not going to force it up if it stays down.

When I saw her lining up at the Café, I was wondering what'd happen. What happens if she asks for sex? Do I give it to her? After 1 year? I'd finally get this dick on the lose?

But what greeted me wasn't that question. She didn't even tell me how hot I was. She scolded me.

That's right.

Fucking scolded me at what I did to Kat. Putting her face on condom boxes was a brilliant idea! Ladies would swoon for that. And her? Shit.

Bella told me that Kat had some shit going on before, that she swore off guys who do those things thus, never settling for one person. I have no idea what happened for her to do that but I guess it was really terrible. Bella didn't tell me everything but she dropped off some clues that I caught up.

Bella and Kat were best friends since Kat was 13 and Bella, 14. Kat came from rich money unlike Bella and the former left her home when she dropped out from med school and pursued her fashion designing career. Something her parents aren't proud of. She moved to New York with Bella and bla bla bla...

After my meeting with Bella, I had to go back to my office doing some transaction shit with the importations.

So right now, I am here lying on my office floor. Instead of doing my job, I'm here thinking of what next move to make to win Kat's pussy.

There comes a knock at my door and I don't even bother standing up when I told them to come in.

"Cal, you're acting really weird, you know?" Andie says and looks down at me. She sits at my side and lies down too.

"What do you mean?" I close my eyes and continue thinking of what Bella had said.

"Oh, nothing. Just the fact that you met this girl last week and you can't get over her. You're like a high school student, Cal." She laughs but I catch the worry in her tone. "I don't know what she did to you or how good the sex was-"

"Great." I interrupt. "the sex was great."

There is a beat or two before she continues speaking, "Okay then, the sex was great. But don't you think you're getting? Creepy? Weird? Dependent?"

"Addicted, Andie. I'm getting addicted." I smile. "You should cut me some slack. I'm not into drugs nor liquor so give me a break."

She huffs out and chuckles. "You're exactly like grandma. Always giving stupid, twisted reasons."

Grandma. The mom of both me and Andie's mom. Just the thought of her makes me all home sick. I miss her more than anything. And the fact that she's living far west, in the country side gives me a deep yearning for her hot chocolate. I only visit her once or twice every two months because she lives so far away. But Andie on the other hand, visits her once every two weeks. She taught me how to cook and how to love cooking when I was a kid. I used to visit her every weekend back then. She practically brought Andie up when she was disowned and I lived in her house when my parents died.

"You're thinking about her hot chocolates right?" Andie disturbs my flashback. "Because I can't get it out of my mind."

I hum in agreement. "I miss her more than anything."

"Miss her more than Kat?" She teases.

"Both, actually."

She slaps my arm and we both laugh.

"What? I haven't seen Kat for a week!"

"You're not her boyfriend!" Bella laughs and picks my phone lying on top of my stomach.

"Oooh, who's Bella?" She laughs and quickly stands up.

"Give it back, Andrea!" I follow pursuit and try to grab my phone from her.

"I thought you can't get over Kat! Who is this Bella chick?"

"She's Kat's best friend so give it back!"

Andie fake gasps, "You're pursuing best friends now? That's stupid!"

She runs behind the table and I run towards her to get it back.

She clicks our message and reads it out loud. "'Kat and I got into a big fight.'" She frowns and reads it silently.

I stop my tracks and process what Andie said. I didn't read that text before. That probably came about two minutes ago.

"Don't whisper! Read it aloud." I requested.

She glares at me but follows what I said.

"'Kat's moving out of the apartment. She didn't do anything. I just felt like it was time for her to go. To be independent on her own.'" Andie reads.

"That's bullshit. Kat is an independent woman!" I interrupt.

"You know her for one interview!" Andie comebacks and continues reading. "'I gave her 4 days to move out. If you want her so badly, start here. But trust me when I say 'little steps'. If you want sex, tell her, don't make her swoon and throw her away after you're done with her. Comprende?'"

"Woah this girl's Spanish?" Of all the questions Andie could ask, why ask me if Bella is Spanish? "How did you get Bella's number?"

I heard everything completely. But only one thing entered and still is present in my mind. Kat's practically homeless. And I've got a home big enough for both of us.

I quickly take my phone from Andie and type in a reply to Bella.

"Comprende. Thanks for giving me the heads up, I owe you one."

With the message finally sent, I turn around to face Andie. Both hands on either sides of her hips, Andie looks at me suspiciously.

"What's going on?" She asks, walking over to my side and leans on the kitchen island with me.

"That's none of your business." I say, walking into the living room and sitting down on the leather couch. Andie follows me, and sits with me too.

"You're planning to let her stay with you, aren't you?" She says, looking at me straight in the eye.

Shocked. I look at her and start to say. "Why would I do tha-"

"Oh, please. You think I wouldn't  know that you would try and seize this opportunity? Tsk tsk. Boys will be boys."

She's right. How could I pass this up? Kat having nowhere to go, while I'm here in this huge penthouse all by myself. It's fucking perfect!

Don't get me wrong. It's sad that Bella kicked Kat out. But since she'll be practically homeless and with no money, I guess I'm her only option. I just need her to agree in staying with me. But how?

"Hey, Andie?" I say catching her attention.

"Hmm?"

"I need your help."

{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}•{•}
A/N:
Because exams are finally ovahhhh!! Hello everybody!
Please Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow!😊😊