Prologue.

Yellow, readers! Hope you enjoy this book and stick with me until the eenndd!
Huehue, enjoooooy! (*^▽^*)

It was an early morning of a weekend as Marco walked around the house in his pajamas while sipping (favorite drink).

He was yawning when he heard a very familiar cheerful voice that, of course, came from his best friend's room. Marco peeked from the small gap of the doorway but only to see a half of Star's hair, facing her communication mirror.

He noticed Star's happiness aura became more energetic and quirky as she continued to talk to the mysterious person on her mirror.

But, much to Marco's horror, he unfortunately fell flat in his face when the door suddenly opened, his drink stained all around Star's carpet, startling her.

"Okok! Byeeeee!"

She quickly bid goodbye and covered her mirror with a pink and blue curtain and turned to Marco nervously, but she hid it well. "Morning, bestie!"

"Mmmmm." Marco's muffled voice was heard before he lifted his head. "Morning, Star..."

"So... what are you doing here!" She walked towards her regular mirror and checked her hair before zapping it by her wand, so it turned into pigtails.

"Just came to check something when the laser puppies pushed me here inside accidentally." Marco lied but stood up and dusted himself to pick the mug. "Refill, please."

She pointed her wand towards Marco's mug and a container full of (favorite drink) suddenly appeared out of thin air. It poured the liquid inside Marco's mug by itself. "Thank you."

"Welcome!" Star transformed her hair into braids.

After minutes of silence, Marco spoke. "Hey, Star... who you talkin' to?"

"Um... who now?"

"The one you're talking with, earlier?"

"Oh, it's just Ponyhead~!" Star shrugged, laughing and zapped her hair into ponytails.

"Okay, I'll be back in the kitchen... probably watching my favorite morning show."

He quickly hid behind the door and left it opened. Marco saw Star walking towards her phone mirror again.

"Call..." she glanced around her to see if the coast is clear. When she's finished, Star said, "Call. Y/N."

Y/N?

Marco was confused. I thought Star's talking to Ponyhead earlier? Why is she talking to Y/N now? How are they related?

After a few rings, a face of a girl was now fitted on the mirror. It was you.

You groaned. "Ugh, Star? Why did you just end the call with me like that?"

"I'm sorry! My friend suddenly came in and I was talking to you. I can't let him know I have a s--"

"Marco! Mama made roasted chicken!" His father called. With the loudness of his voice, Marco didn't hear what Star said to you. He didn't move and continued to listen.

"Well---" you said but you were cut off.

"Star and Marco! Let's eat lunch!"

"What's that?" You asked.

"Oh, it's just the Diaz family. They said we're going to eat lunch!" Star informed you. You nodded. "Welp, talk to you later, Y/N! Bye!"

"Bye, Star."

She waved at you, you waved back. You ended the call and Star closed the mirror. She decided to go outside her room to eat. Fortunately, Marco was not there anymore and was in the dining table along with his family.

They started to eat.

✖♡

This is just an introduction. However, tune up for the upcoming chapters near you!

Stay updated~! ❤

KimmiePines~