Chapter 28: Y/N vs. the forces of evil

//i'm not really good with snarky comebacks so this one is a crapter. if u haven't known that yet, it's crappy + chaper= crapter. hah, enjoy anyways ♡

ps: sorry if i made jackie a yandere and insane in this. really sorry 

◆△◆△

"Hello. Y/N."

You narrow your eyes before  slowly standing up. "Jackie. What are you doing here?"

"Came to retrieve the one you stole from me," she emphasizes. "I thought I told you to stay away from him?"

You shrug. "I found a loophole. Next time, be more specific."

"A stubborn princess. Like to kill one of those."

"Wait. Soooo, you want to kill me? Really?"

She nods. "Yes, actually, I'm gonna do that now!" Jackie screams as she charges, taking a guard's axe on the way."

"Wait, I wasn't prepared!" Luckily, you easily dodge the weapon that was almost to smash into your skull. "Woah! I gotta say― you are creepily insane, woman!"

The people of Mewni run away from this mess and hides everywhere.

"Y/N!" You almost forgot him when you heard the sound of his voice.

"Marco!" You shout, aiming to kick Jackie. "Get my wand!"

"No! I'll go to your mom!"

Jackie interrupts. "Agh! This is about me and her, I don't need someone else!"

Suddenly, an interdimensional pair of scissors was thrown by a Mewman and lands on the floor. "Why don't we go somewhere?" You suggest. "Take this fight some place else!"

"Deal." Jackie smirks and gets the scissors, opening a portal before pulling you in.

"Y/N, no!" Marco, Star and Moon says almost simultaneously, but they're too late to stop you.

△◆△◆

You groan, rubbing your head as your eyes begin to wander around. You soon stand up and search for Jackie. Before you could turn around, she kicks your back, making you face-plant on the floor.
"Ugh." You groan again. "Why are we fighting?"

"For Marco to choose; the stronger one, the braver one, and the more beautiful girl for him. Which is me!"

Really?! God, that bitch is insane, you thought. "You did all of this? Gosh, you could just take Marco. I don't really care anyway."

"No, I'm not just gonna do that." Jackie swings the axe over her shoulders. "I'm gonna kill you!" She repeats as she runs towards you again, axe ready to slam into your shoulder. You dodge.

You blast her off gently and she stumbles afar. Jackie grinds her teeth, but suddenly interrupting your fight is another portal opening.

◆△◆△

gotta cut that part to atleast keep this book alive

i have an announcement;

we all know that this book is nearing its end. and to replace the book, i'm gonna publish an adrien/chat noir x reader oneshots and continue my hiro x reader.

thank you all so much for supporting the story! i love you all ♡♡

KimmiePines