Chapter 28.2: Y/N vs. the forces of evil

Part 2!

*tries to write action scenes but failed miserably*

△◆△◆

The portal cuts off the battle, the creatures exiting until it closes.

"Hello, Butterfly! Where's your sister and that human?"

You shrug. "I don't know, why don't you find them?"

"Get the wand!" Ludo commands, sending the monsters towards you. Jackie even comes along with the monsters. You dodge every attack, although some of their weapons are ripping your gown.

"Narwhal blast!" You point the wand and cast the spell Star taught you. You jump up the monster's arm swinging at you and aim the wand towards his face. "Lightning sparkle hyperblow!" This sends the monster far away, tumbling along with the affected ones.

"Rainbow tornado blast!" You point towards Jackie, who almost caught you. "Mega mushroom destruction blast!" The whole area explodes.

You are about to cast another spell, until someone gets ahold of you from your back, it was Bearicorn. He lifts you off the ground as you try to get out.

"Give me that!" Ludo forcedfully snatches your wand.

You wiggle out of the monsters grip, but it was no use. "Hey! Give that back! Hey! Let go of me!"

Ludo gives a maniacal laugh while the wand changes its appearance, depending on who's the holder. The looks went deadly, darker, with evil sprinkled all over. Ludo laughs again and casts a spell towards you. The blast gives you a shock, hurts more than ever. Now that's what the monsters feel.

He repeats the same spell, over and over, as you struggle to get a breathe-in. His comrade even look at you in sympathy and concern.

Ludo then approaches Jackie, who's still carrying an axe. "Care to do the honors?"

"What, me?" She replies, looking over the person who's doubling over in pain.

"Yes! You! You want to kill her, am I right? Now, do what you want to do. Fulfill your wishes!"

This makes Jackie smirk. "Alright." She walks slowly towards you, lifting her weapon up.

You close your eyes. Maybe this was your destiny. You wait for her to kill you. To end your life.

But nothing came.