Chapter 15: Y/N vs. the Forces of Gravity Falls

Yes, this is a special oneshot which all of you requested on chapter 13. XD just because i typed "Pine Tree". Hahaha y'all fans with references.

And yeah, I'm sick. XD but still, i decided to publish this since you're waiting for a long time now :(

Enjoy!

◆△◆△

The Next Day, Saturday.

You jump once more to test your Mewberty wings, it made you fly but only for a second. Still, it doesn't work. "Ugh," you groan, as Star enters the room.

"Hey, sis!" When she take notice of your situation, she winces. "Yeesh, you have to take a break, Y/n, those wings will work eventually."

"But I want them to work now!" You jump again, and you are up in the air. You gasp. "It's working!" But just as you said that, you fall onto the ground. "Ow."

"Hey, I'm bored," She chimes in.

You roll your eyes. "Then go play with Marco."

"But I want to play with the both of you!"

You sigh and cross your arms. "Fine. What do you want to do?"

"I want us to go to other dimensions!" Star takes out her dimensional scissors. "Wait, I just have to go fetch Marco." She cuts the air and instantly, there's a portal.

◆△◆△

Marco snores and shifts on his bed, muttering things under his breath.

"MARCO DIAZ!"

The said boy jumps out of his bed. "AH! Star! Do you mind? I'm sleeping!"

"Let's hang out!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me sleep," Marco says as he rolls over to the other side of the bed.

Star groans and goes back to her room to find you still jumping up and down. "Welp, he's still asleep─ and will you stop that?" You do. "I told you the wings will work eventually!"

You sigh in defeat. "Guess I have to wait."
◆△◆△

Marco groans and stretches. He stands up and walks to the door. Yawning slightly, he opens the door.

"Hey, Marco!"

"Gah!" He trips and lands on his butt. "Star? What are you doing?"

"Didn't I tell you we're hanging out?" She says and helps him stand up. "Now go eat your breakfast and we're going to different dimensions with Y/N!"

"Ugh. Fine."

After eating and showering, Marco changes into his regular hoodie again. You notice his change of hoodie color and cross your arms. "Hey, Marco. Back to your lame clothes?"

He rolls his eyes. "You should thank me after yesterday, you know."

"Fine. Thanks, Marco. Although I ruined you and your girlfriend's moment back there," You mumble the last part.

"I'm sorry, what?"

You slightly widen your eyes. "Nothing! Nothing. Hehe."

"Oh. Okay," Marco continues with a grin.  "Well, we should watch this new DVD I borrowed from Alfonzo. It's a karate movie and I really want you to see it with me today!"

"But aren't we... doing something this whole afternoon?" You ask.

He blushes and rubs his neck. "Oh. R-right. Dimensions." You're so stupid, Marco! How could you forget? So confusing.