Chapter 12: Dare.

Oh my geeeerrrddd -.- my head hurts...

Yeah. So I've noticed that the reads are getting lesser every update. Or maybe it's just my phone, but I'm a bit upset.

Anyway! I enjoy your comments a lot and I would love it if you comment a feedback to the story so far! Please comment on this paragraph. Yay! Thanks!

Enjoy~

△◆△◆

"WHAT?!"

Jackie shrugs. "Well, I like Marco. He's handsome these days and he's cute when he's all awkward."

Your eyes widen. "Uh..."

"Oh, Jackie, that's so sweet!" Hope gushes.

Jackie giggles, before the school bell rings again. The five of you throw your food into the bin and say your goodbyes.

While you and Star walk all the way to Math class (ugh not again), you can't help but think.

"I can't believe Jackie likes Marco," you say out of nowhere. "I mean, it's impossible, right? She's been ignoring Marco ever since I got here!"

Star chuckles. "Yeah. Or..."

"Or what?"

"Or maybe because, you're jealous!" She pokes your side.

You push her hand away and scoff. "I may be a lot of things, Star, but I'm not jealous."

Your twin sister laughs again. "Whatever you say, (nickname)! But don't forget about the dare~ whoo~!" She creepily goes inside the classroom.

"You're so weird,"

"You're weird, too! Oooo~"

△◆△◆

After an hour long period of Math class, it was finally the time of your freedom. The bell rings and all of the students go outside. Marco goes with you and Star, since the three of you always walk home together.

"Hey, Y/N," Star whispers. "The dare~"

You groan. "Will you cut it out, Star?! I will do it, okay?" You whisper back and begin to panic. How are you going to do this specifically? How are you going to approach him? Not to mention, kiss him?
As Marco goes to his locker to change his things, you slowly approach him. You clear your throat and his head instantly turns into your direction.

Meanwhile, Star quickly calls the attention of the nearest two girls, which were luckily, Hope and Janna. Hope is grinning widely, is it because of the two of you or maybe she's just squished into Star. Janna is also amused and cracks a smile. As for Jackie, she skateboards her way to her locker, when she sees the three girls. She quickly follow the direction they're looking at.

"Um... hi, uh. Marco." You wave shyly as you look down and step forward.

Marco waves back. "Uh, hi. Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing." Your confidence starts to build up as you lift your head high to look at his brown eyes. In one quick breath, you tell him, "I just wanted to tell you that this is just a 'dare'." before swiftly tilting his head as you kiss his cheek one time.

Jackie gasps quietly. She saw the whole thing, Janna, Hope and Star too. Star and Hope squeals as loud as they can.

"Yay," Janna says in her cheerful mode. "Now, Hope, how about your dare? You pranking Ms. Skullnick?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm going to do that now!" Hope proudly marches through the corridors.

"Oh, oh! I want to join!" Star follows the two. "See you later, Y/N!"

You and Marco are still in the same spot. He had touch the cheek where you kissed it.

"I'm sorry," you say.

"Sorry? It's okay, Y/N. It's just a dare right?"

You laugh nervously. "Yeah..." After another awkward silence. Marco suddenly chuckles, his hand is still on his cheek. "What?" You furrow your eyebrows.

He continues to laugh. "You're just so cute when you're awkward and nervous!" He blurts out. After he realized what he said, Marco's face goes red. "I-I... I- mean, I ―"

"Cute? Awkward?"

"Uh... yeah. I did say that, but― you know! I'm just joking." He nervously chuckles as he rubs his neck.

After an awkward silence, Jackie skateboards past the two of you, but in a more... faster way, like she really wants to get out of there. You are confused for a second but you thought about what she said at lunch.

'Well, I like Marco...'

Oh my gosh! I forgot! She freaking likes Marco!

You suddenly push Marco away from your closeness. "I'm so sorry!" You shout at him before running away to go to Jackie. 

"Y/N?" He questions.

△◆△◆

You finally see Jackie. Her eyes are full of tears, but she's not crying. She's just letting those tears fall.

"Jackie?" You approach.

The said girl sniff and wipe her face by her sleeves. "Just... leave me alone."

"I'm sorry," you say and kneel beside her.
"I forgive you, I just need you to do something. For me."

"I'll do anything for a friend, Jackie. What is it?" You ask. Jackie turns to you, her frown even deeper.

"I want you to stay away from Marco."

◆△◆△

Eeeyyyyy. My head still hurts the fuck

I'm sorry i'll do my best

Am i good enough? Apparently not

Hope you enjoyed this or... what ever

Ohmygod help me

KimmiePines~