Mew Years!

OH MY GOSH I ACTUALLY FORGOT THAT I HAVE THESE IN MY DRAFTS!!1!! i really hate myself T~T

Btw, enjoy this special late oneshot!! I decided that i'm going to make Y/N human in this. you know, without her wand.. but Star is still her sister!!! And speaking of Star, she has a new friend! Her name is Kim! (lol guess where her name comes from xD)

This is very short so i am very, truly sorry!

**

Wearing cold-protection clothes, the two of you walk on the thick snow in the streets of Echo Creek. You are curled up against him, as he boldly wraps his arm around your waist. At least, it gave the two of you a bit warmth from each other.

You and Marco are heading towards the school, because there is going to be a New Year's Eve party, along with a fireworks display, and the four of you (including Star and Kim), are invited.

Walking, you feel a gust of wind, ruffling your and Marco's hair. You shiver with a smile. "It's really cold," you say with a grin.

"I know." Marco chuckles back. "But it gives me a reasonable excuse to be closer to you more." In cue, he hugs you from the side, while the two of you continue to walk.

Your face heat up, clinging your hands onto his arms, in order to radiate some warmth. You don't say anything, you're too giddy to reply.

Finally, you both reach your destination. You see kids dancing, while the others are with their significant other. Some are laughing, while some are drinking. You and Marco tried to stay away from the drunk people, and decide to wait for Star.

Eventually, she and her best friend arrive. "Hey, guys!" Star exclaims over the loud music. You wave back. "I brought Kim!"

"Hey," she shyly peeps. "I-I'm Kim, haha."

Star claps in happiness and pulls the three of your arms up. "C'mon, guys, let's parteeeeh!!"

Honestly, the party wasn't that bad. In fact, it was actually great! Skeeves gave you all individual sparklesticks, while Star took three extras.

You and Star dance through the music. "Happy New Year, sister!" Star shouts.

"Happy New Year, Star!" You yell back, hugging her tightly. She stops at well, hugging you in return.

While the two of you continue to dance, the microphone suddenly feedbacks. "Um--" a voice says, over the music. "5 minutes left before the countdown, so uh... be ready or whatever. Thanks..."

The music was back up. "I'm gonna go find Marco!" You tell Star. She nods and goes to find her best friend as well. You both part ways.

"Marco!" You call with your hands around your mouth. Still, you can't find a familiar mop of brown hair. Suddenly, your vision goes black.

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

"Guess who?"

You hear his voice crack. You smile in content when you feel his arms retract. You turn around and see him holding two mugs of hot liquid.

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's hot chocolate. Want some?"

You raise an eyebrow at him. "Of course!" You answer with a smile and take the mug from him. "Thank you."

1 minute

"You know what," Marco begins. The music was slowly dying down. "I really want to thank you."

"Why?"

"You made my year ten times better, you've always been there for me, and... I love you for that."

Your heart swells, almost stopped beating, when you hear him say those words. "I... don't know what to say..." you laugh nervously. You try to reply. "But, I want to thank you too you know... for everything you've done for me." You see him smile. "I'm very grateful that you came to my life."

Marco gazes at you lovingly, and you gaze back.

The whole crowd counts down, including you and your boyfriend. It eventually reaches zero, and as on cue, the fireworks starts popping in the sky.

"Marco!!" You exclaim over the screams of people around you.

He looks at you, confused. "Yeah??!"

"You have to kiss me!!"

"What?"

"You hAVE TO KISS ME!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU HAVE TO KISS ME!!!!!"

Marco stumbles, finally getting the message. "What? Why?!"

You look at him, with a known warm smile on your face. "Because it's midnight, and you love me."

He chuckles, following an eyeroll. He immediately captures you in a warm hug as he slowly places his forehead onto yours. You could feel his soft hair.

He leans forward, catching your lips with his. You could taste the chocolatey goodness ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You giggle as he pulls away. Marco sends you a smile which was very contagious, causing  you to smile as well.

He hugs your side, while you cling at his arms around you, and the both of you enjoy the on-going fireworks display. It wasn't long until he whispers in your ear.

"Happy New Years, Y/N. I love you."

end

▲△▲△

AAAAAAA i'm very sorry,!!!! THis was very delayed im sorry!

KimmiePines