Chapter 23: Point of Views

Gonna be a lot of fluff, and it's obvious that this is a filler. Thank you all for suggesting some awesome ideas!  Your support means a lot to me. ♡

I'm sorry that I haven't been so active lately...

And sorry for the OOC (out of character) people

Anyways, enjoy!

△◆△◆ replay

"I'm... going to be queen of Mewni," you tell her as you smile sadly. "I'm going to rule the kingdom forever. Oh, and don't tell Marco."

She glances back at Marco to see him staring in space, eyebrows furrowed. She looks back at the mirror. "Okay sure!" A thought came to Star's mind. "But... how can you be queen? You don't even have a king."

This seeks Marco's attention.

"Um..." you say, you don't know what to say. Suddenly, a female voiced out of the mirror in your line. "Mewni phone consumed." You groan. "Great. I forgot how mom saved our communication money on this."

"Call ending in ten seconds."

"Wait!" Shouts Star. "Tell me why you don't have a king yet!"

"Um!" You call back! The visuals are crashing and the voices are breaking up. "M-mom―!" You try to say through the breakage.

"5 seconds."

"Sh-she want-s to have a b-all for the C-COUR--t-ting p-RI-ri-nces!

"Call ended."

△◆△◆

"Wait, what did she say?" Star asks half herself and Marco, who's thinking deeply again.

Slowly, he moves his mouth. "Y/N is having a ball for princes to court... her."

"Woah, whaaaaaat?" The other princess exclaims. "Princes?"

And as if on cue, a beep is heard when the mirror glows. Star approaches it, presses a button on the side of the mirror. It opens up and shows a virtual envelope which contains some sort of 'invitation' to the said ball.

All princes of different kingdoms are invited to attend a special party of the Mewni Kingdom to ask the hand of Princess Y/N Butterfly and be the king she will marry.

Note: Every kingdom is also allowed to attend and party.

Mewturday, 8:00 pm.

"Mewturday?" Marco asks.

Star shrugs. "It's Saturday in Mewni language. I know, it's weird."

He seems to have a question left in his mind. "Wait, why do we have an invitation if we're both not princes?"

"Well, kingdoms send invitations to those who have communication mirrors, so... we have an invitation too, I guess."

"Wait!" Marco says. "I have an idea to save Y/N."

"What is it?"

"Okay, the invitation to 'ask for Y/N's hand' is for princes only right? Well, maybe, I could dress up a prince and do it to get Y/N out!"

"Ehhh..." Star looks around and scratches the nape of her neck. "I don't think that's going to work, Marco. Unless..."

"Unless... what?"