Chapter 5: Borderline.

450 reads.

Thank you!!! 

✖♡

"Hey, Y/N!" Star greets as you walk inside your second class.

You mutter a 'hey', before sitting next to her. She notices Marco wasn't with you when you came in.

"Where's Marco? Isn't he supposed to be with you, to show around school?"

"It ended. I already know."

"Oh,"

Suddenly, someone barges inside the door. "Y/N, wait!" Marco stops after he sees everyone was looking at him. "Uh..."
Everyone laughs. You turn to the opposite way as you gaze to the window, with your palm in your chin and elbow propped over the desk. You roll your eyes.

"Oh, uh, sorry..." Marco mumbles and walks to his chair that was next to Star.

Not being noticed, He carefully looks over you. You are still gazing through the windows into the grass and trees. You brush your hair again.

Marco frowns. Star is actually doodling stars, hearts and butterflies again, so she's focused laughing and sketching.

The bell rings.

Everyone takes their seats and you straighten your form as you take a look on the teacher. Her appearance has a green skin, pink, puffy hair but still the same hideous clothes. She also has purple sunglasses.

"Good morning." She grumbles unhappily.

The students mutters.

"So we ain't gonna just stare at each other, are we?" The teacher starts. "Well, we--"

"Ms. Skullnick, Ms. Skullnick! We have a new student over here!" Star interrupts, waving crazily.

Everyone looks at you. You sink back to your seat and cover the side of your face.

Skullnick frowns. "Oh, yey, another brat to deal with." She rolls her eyes.

Star helps you up and stands. "C'mon, Y/N! Introduce yourself." She says. Before you could speak, she butts in. "Hello! This is Y/N, she's my twin sister!'

The other students gasps.

"What?"

"Star's sister?"

"Shut up! She's totally not Star's sister! As if!"

"Ugh, she's fine, I guess."

"Psh, another Butterface? Yuck! Star's enough, but having her sister here's twice the trouble!"

You sigh. "Star, that's embarrassing. Lemme introduce myself." You say to her.

Star grins. "Okay, yey!" She sits down.

"Uh, I'm Y/N Butterfly," you started with a smile. "I'm Star's twin sister from Mewny and... my parents sent me here for a break. Hope we could be... friends." Your eyes wander to the whole classroom, ending it with Marco's. Your smile falters as you look away. Fortunately, nobody noticed the encounter.

Marco sighs. He already forgave you, but, you don't forgive him. He also looks away.

"Alright, Y/N. Sit down."

You do.

"Our subject is Math, so you know what this means," Skullnick says. "POP QUIZ!"

Everyone except you whines. You're not very smart at the subject, but you tend to have good grades with it. You just remain silent.