Chapter 8: Dates?

Update spree? This chapter might be long, but I'm not gonna follow the episode. Don't cringe if the script is not perfect. Not all details would be added, but some of it. Lol, don't know what I'm saying.

Enjoy!

◆△◆△

"Hey, Star," Tom says as he tries to kiss Star's hand but you suddenly pull it back. Tom's calm face turns a bit sour after he saw you. "Y/N," he mumbles.

You huff. "It's been a long time since you visited Star, huh?"

"Of course." Tom nods. "I miss my demon princess." He ruffles Star's hair but she pushes it away and groans. "Anyway, I want to give the both of you this,"

He calls on to one of his chaffeur and you, Star and Marco see him lifting a (f/c) colored bunny in his arms. (mendez2004 lololololll)

The guy gives it to Tom and he eventually hands it to Star. "For you, my love."

Star takes it hesitantly. "Eh... I don't like you giving it to me, but I love bunnies, soooooooo, thanks! I guess..." she gushes the cute creature in her hands. "So cute!"

"What are you doing here in the first place, Tom?" You snap. You cross your arms. Ugh! He's just so arrogant and controlling! That's obviously the reason why Star broke up with him. And you thought Tom loves her, but nooo, he's making her uncomfortable all the time with his pride and power. Tss.

"Funny that you asked, Y/N." Tom smiles. "Well, I'm just here to take Star to the Blood Moon Ball,"

Star's happy face fades and suddenly pushes Tom on his heels towards his fiery carriage. "Nope, nope, nope. You need to leave, right now. Take your carriage and fire, then horse and go back to the Underworld." She rambles.

You watch the whole scene. She can handle this.

"Oh, come on," Tom carries Star with his fire and lifts then both up. "It's the Blood Moon Ball! It only happens once every six hundred and sixty seven years."

"We broke up! Period. Come on, Y/N,"

Star walks away before Tom pulls her back. "Wait, wait, wait. Star, hang on. I'm a changed man, okay?" He reasons. You roll your eyes. "I have a life coach, Bryan, he's awesome. I have been anger free for fifty three days. I gave you a bunny!"

"53---"

Suddenly, Marco begins to karate chop Tom's hand. "Hiyaa!"

"Marco!" You scream. Tom's hand tears apart from him and he holds his arm with his other hand.

"Back off, Demon!" Marco shouts as he ignores you.

Tom hisses and immeditely, his eyes turn red. "Oh, oh." You and Star chorus. You knew what's gonna happen when Tom loses his anger. "Uh... we better run," Star pull Marco hoodie and you pull her hand.

"Wait! No, no, no, no!" Tom laughs after his coach walked him around. "I'm fine! I-I'm not mad, I'm just--" he glides his finger on the fur of the bunny he's holding rapidly. "Please, Star. Just go with me at the ball."

"Uh... I don't know." Star says.

"I won't be angry." Tom promises. "If you change your mind, give this bell a ding." He steps into his carriage and fire starts to engulf the vehicle. But before he leaves, he gives Star a small hammer paired with the bell. "Oh, and Y/N? You could come to the Blood Moon Ball, too."

He was gone.

"Let's go, Y/N!" Star pulls you away from Marco towards the sidewalk. "Exit Transportation Spell!"

But before you are swept away with Star, someone pulls your arm and let Star go home already. "Marco?!"

"Wait! Tom!" He yells.

The carriage is back again with its fiery aura. "What?" Tom searches for the voice who screamed his name. He eventually finds Marco. "Oh, you."

"I'm out of here," you declare.

Marco looks at you before he turns to Tom. "Hey, demon, can I come to that ball?"

"Sorry, bro but, uh... only people with dates are allowed at the ball and I already asked Star, so... see you next year." He's about to go to the Underworld again.

"Wait! Uh," Marco looks around for an excuse until he sees you, probably looking for Star since your head is turning everywhere. He runs towards you and unexpectedly pulls your arm. "She's my date for the dance later!" Marco announces.

You're supposed to scream until Marco silence you with an eye contact saying that you need to be quiet, he knows what he's doing.

"Alright then," Tom adjusts his suit. "I'll see you two at the ball, I guess."

◆△◆△

10 minutes before the ball, you helped Star pick her dress since she choosed to go.

Marco enters the room wearing his costume. He holds his hat.

After a few minutes, you ask Star, "Do you really have to go?"

"Yep! It'll be fun!"

"Why not here? Where it's al-ways-fun," Marco sings monotously, ending with a pout.

Star picks her pink dress. "Well, it's a different kind of fun." She presses a button on her communication mirror and it transforms into an automatic dresser. "Marco, turn around."

He does as he hids his face in his hat as you sigh. "Are you really sure?" You ask again.

"Yeah! Like Tom said, he's a changed guy, so why not give him a chance."

There is a big zap of lightning coming from Star's dresser.

"Star! Are you alright?" You ask.

Seconds of silence before she replies. "Yeah, totally, totally." After minutes, Star finally opens the door and it instantly becomes a mirror again. "So... how do I look?"

Star reveals that she's wearing her pink dress with white knee-high boots. Her hair was tied in a bun with loose strands of blonde hair on both her ears. The entire dress was complimented with white gloves.

"Looks great, sis." You say with a proud grin.

"Yeah, you look amazing," Marco follows.

Star smiles. "Thanks! Now off I go to the ball!" She reaches for the bell Tom gave her along with the hammer.

"Don't go," Marco whispers.

"I'm totally going," She whispers back and hits the bell. It produces a low and large 'boom' and there is suddenly a flying carriage carried by a creature or something. "Bye! See you two lateah." Star winks before entering. "Y/N, you could come with me if you like,"

And she was down on the Underworld.

△◆△◆

Thanks for the 3.02k views! Luv u all.

Another Fandom song comin' up:

WE ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS WE'LL ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY!!!

~KimmiePines