just to clear things up...

to clear things up;

YEARS HAVE NOW PASSED!!!!

Marco is now king of Mewni, Y/N is now queen of Mewni, Star was happy because she's still a freeloader, Moon and River retired and started to happily eaact corn for the rest of their days. Still, Moon would give you advice on how to rule.

You eventually bear children; twins, actually. Fraternal twins. You named the boy, (name), and Marco named the girl (name). He was crying.

Speaking of Marco, when he found out that he was having a sister, he fainted. It took hours for him to wake up again. He asked Rafael and Angie how in the first place. They explained briefly, Marco understood everything, and decided that he did need to move to Mewni, with his sister being with his parents and all. Turns out, he has no regrets.

Janna and Tom got married eventually, with their parents attending. Good thing Janna's parents were cool about it.

Jackie and Oscar got together, wow. Didn't think they would be. Star was totally okay with that, turns out she didn't like Oscar at all. It might be because of his different personality. Hopefully one day, Star would get the guy of her dreams.

That's it.

Hahahahaha

Okay so, again, THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE SUPPORT!

I TOTALLY ENJOYED WRITING THIS AND HOPEFULLY THIS WON'T BE THE END OF MY WRITING! MORE WORKS TO COME!

speaking of more works, hopefully i get to continue my Hiro x Reader! And i'm going to publish my Adrien x Reader! Be sure to request pls. Just request anything! I will also continue my phineas and ferb boys x reader so request there too!

request appropriately please. Hahahaha idk how to write smut yet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm still learning.

Thank you for reading my author notes, and i hope that you understand my struggles as a 9th grader, studying and such. But thank you for your patience! I really appreciate that.

Thanks!!!!!!

KimmiePines~