Chapter 7: Unexpected Arrival

Short chapter.

△◆△◆

'BOOM!'

All of the students in the cafeteria look outside while others scream.

A voice shouts, "Butterflys! Come out, come out wherever you are~!" You, Star and Marco groan, knowing who it is.

"Ludo,"

And so, the three of you run outside. Principal Skeeves lets the students leave early. You spot Ludo with his minions, ready to fight. "Hello, girls. I have yet again come to retrieve your wands and gain the powers of you kingdom and every dimension!" He cackles.

"Not this time!" You shout before charging towards him, along with Star and Marco.

Ludo points at the three of you. "Attack!"

All of his minions and monsters go to your direction, eventually starting off the fight. You dodge every attack, and finally smash them in the head with your wand.

"Peanut Butter swirl!" Star recites as she turns her wand in circles. Instantly, a wave of peanut butter comes into the monsters and takes it away with them, stuck on the sticky feeling of peanut butter.

Everybody groans and stretches to get out, but it was no use. You use a spell to get 'em out of here. "Dimensional exit spell!" A portal is cut open and all of the creatures come back to their own dimension.

"Agh!" Ludo cries. "Lost again,"

As the mess had been swept up, Marco approaches you before a sudden vehicle comes out of a portal. The figure-- person--- guy walks out of his ride and straightens his tie. As he walks towards Star, your flaring eyes burn into him like you're killing him a hundred times for his mistake years ago.

Your eyes still glare into him and you tighten your grip around your wand.

"Hey, Star."

◆△◆△

Told you it'll be short.

Meanwhile...

MIRACULOUS SIMPLY THE BEST UP TO THE TEST WHEN THINGS GO WRONG!!

...continue...

~KimmiePines