Chapter 10

Nathan pulled open the door and walked in, Daniel and I followed him, gathering a few concerned glances from the workers behind the counter probably wondering why the heck someone would let their kids out alone that late at night, I think it was about 12 at night.

There were only two people besides us in the Cafe, two red-headed children; a boy and a girl. They looked awfully familiar, and then it clicked. 

It's Olivia and Jason!

"Olivia?" I asked, the girl looked up and smiled, surprised to see me.

"Izzy?" She scooted out of the booth she was sitting in and stood to hug me, I hugged back. 

It obviously wasn't a coincidence that they were there at midnight so they had to be there for a reason. Wait... 

I spun towards Nathan and he smirked.

"No..." I said drawing out the 'o', truly flabbergasted. Daniel stood oblivious to the fact that Olivia and Jason where the other two people with powers. Then he finally caught on and opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out, he was as surprised as I was.

"Yeah," Nathan said awkwardly and walked closer to us. "So, I guess you've all met," He said jokingly.

~

Before anyone could say anything, Nathan told us we had to leave. He said the workers were starting to get a little suspicious about us, for reasons I really didn't want to know. Probably thought we were out to vandalize a place or something.

He led us to the local park and we went and sat on the miracle round, it made me sort of forget that we were kidnapped and it reminded me of when I was smaller and loved to play at the park.  It made me feel warm, even though it was like 60 degrees Fahrenheit.

"So we should start by saying our power. Here, we'll go in a circle, you know, like in the movies were everyone introduces themselves in a drum circle. Well, minus the drums and not knowing everyone already. Maybe it'll brighten the situation?" Nathan suggested and we all agreed. Each of us sat around the edge of the circle shaped miracle round.

"We'll start with you, Izzy," Nathan said.

"Okay, um, Ice."

"Daniel?"

"Fire."

"Olivia?"

"Water."

"Jason?"

"Air."

"What about you? I mean, I've seen it, but I don't really know what it is," I asked.

"Okay," He nods and stares at the base of the miracle round, "It's Aether."

~~

Author's Note.

I just wanted to say that sorry for not uploading in a while, I just have trouble with ideas sometimes.

Okay, bye.

                                             - Aly