Chapter One: Break Up

Play the song above you, if your not done reading this chapter, keep on playing it.

Natalie Kinny is your name throughout the story

_______________________________________

Natalie's Point of View

I hated myself when I fell for a guy that pretended to love me. I was willing to give him all he needed but he treated me as if I was trash, like I was nothing, and like I didn't have feelings at all.

Flashback

"So, where are we going?" I asked Taehyung in excitement.

"You'll see when we get there," Taehyung uttered towards me as he smiles.

* * *

It has been ten minutes since I asked him where he plans to take me. We were finally there. It was a table filled with food and flowers around it that came with two chairs.

"Do you like it? Is it nice? How does it look?" He asked me enthusiastically.

"It's perfect!" I told Taehyung with a big smile on my face.

We started eating, and I was really proud of him. He made me fall so hard that I couldn't escape from his love.

* * *

I woke up with a text from Taehyung. It said:

A friend is inviting me to a party tonight, do you want to come?

I quickly responded him that I would go. I went into my closet and started picking my outfit for tonight's party.

 I went into my closet and started picking my outfit for tonight's party

* * *

It was already 5:30 pm, he told me he would pick me up at 5:45 pm. I was ready for the party. He soon arrived and picked me up.

"You look gorgeous Natalie," Taehyung stated as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"Thank you Taehyung," I told him while my face turned red from his compliment.

We went inside the car and he started driving.

* * *

It took awhile to get to the place, until we arrived. A girl touched Taehyung's butt. I was in shocked when she did that right in front of me. Taehyung didn't care and introduced her.

"This is Rachael, Rachael this is Natalie my girlfriend," Taehyung stated as he looked at Rachael and I.

Rachael gave me a dirty look. She held Taehyung by the hands and left me all alone. We went inside the place, and it looked very cool. It had a disco ball, food/drinks everywhere, and it was full of people. I couldn't find Taehyung. I decided to sit in a seat, I was all by myself the whole time.

* * *

"Hey, Natalie," Taehyung stated while he moved from left to right.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him because I was scared that he might not able to drive us back home.

By the time Taehyung came back there wasn't that much people around anymore.

I carried him down to a chair and grabbed him some water when Rachael appeared in my sight.

"What are you doing? Leave him alone right now, I can deal with him and you can go home!" Rachael shouted at me like he wasn't my boyfriend at all.

"I can deal with him, why don't you go home?" I shouted back.

"This is my house and I suggest you leave this second!" Rachael stated as she pulls me away from Taehyung.

"I'm bringing him with me!" I said as I pulled him by my side.

"Actually, Natalie you can leave and I'm breaking up with you, so leave this instant!" Taehyung shouted at me but I didn't believe him because he was drunk.

But inside me felt like he was telling me the truth, I thought to myself.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I was really hurt from what he told me.

"No, you're just kidding and besides, you're drunk, so let's go home," I told him calmly as a lot of tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

"Just go! I said I'm breaking up with you, I don't like you anymore, you're boring, and to be honest with you, I just fell in love with Rachael!" Taehyung shouted at me.

I couldn't do anything but to beg him to come back to me, but he wouldn't. Rachael kicked me out of her house. I sat on the sidewalk thinking about what Taehyung just told me. I thought it was all a dream, I tried pinching my skin, punching my face, and pulling my hair but it wasn't a dream after all. There was nothing I can do about it anymore, I started walking myself home so late at night. As I walked myself home, a lot of tears started rolling down my cheeks.

End of Flashback

I would never forget what happened to me that night. I will never let anyone do that to me anymore. I hate love, it's not fun to have a lover, who deceives you at first, it twists your mind, and it hurts you in the end.

________________________________________

A/N- How was chapter one? I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Stay tune for the next update!

To be continued. . .