Chapter Three: The Ice Cream Shop

"Can I have a bowl of cookies and cream, please and thank you," I stated as I smiled at him.

"Okay, is that it?" he uttered as he looked at the screen for orders.

"Yep," I said as I fished my pocket for money.

"That would be three dollars and fifteen cents, you can grab your order in the next counter." he cheerfully said towards me.

"Okay, thank you!" I responded back as I gave him a huge smile and thanked him.

I went to the other counter as I was waiting for my order, when I caught a guy staring at me as he grabbed a cup. It was the guy that took my order from earlier. I gave him a death stare. It creep me out for some reason. He continued doing what he was suppose to do.

* * *

I finally got my ice cream, as I looked around the shop, there was a lot of empty seats and I decided to sit right beside the window. I was eating my ice cream with a thought I have been thinking about for a long time, I got a job that I've always wanted. I was so proud of myself.

"This ice cream is delicious!" I told myself as I looked at the cup, it was almost empty.

As soon I was done eating my ice cream, I grabbed my bag and headed home. As I was walking, I heard a voice calling from behind.

"Miss!" a guy shouted.

I looked around and see if he was calling. He was. My eyes widened, he was the guy from earlier again. I decided to wait for him.

"Yes?" I asked as he breathes heavily.

"Nothing, I jut want to know your name," he stated as he continued to breathe heavily.

"Why?" I asked.

"Um, oh, nothing, I just want to know your name," he responded awkwardly.

"Sorry, but I don't like talking to guys, so you can stop walking with me, bye!" I stated as I fasten my speed for walking.

"Hey, wait up, are you going to the ice cream shop tomorrow?" he asked as I was walking away from him.

"I don't know, and you don't have to know you stalker!" I shouted at him.

"Okay, My name is Park Jimin, but you can call me Jimin, Bye!" he shouted towards me so that I could hear.

As I was walking towards my apartment, I thought about the guy named Jimin. Why would he ask me for my name and ask me if I was going to the ice cream shop tomorrow? I thought to myself.

"Anyways, don't think about him Natalie, you told yourself you didn't want to get hurt," I said these words out loud as I was massaging my temples.

So that I wouldn't think about the guy, I instead thought about my job. 

*phone vibrates*

I looked to see who message me and it was the job that I entered. It said:

The office will call to tell you when you are going to start working.

I was getting excited. The more excited I am, the more I want to go to the ice cream shop for some reason. I don't know why.

* * *

It was the next day, I woke up at ten o'clock in the morning. It never happen to me before but it's probably because I was too excited from the text I got. I decided to watch television like always, I was bored. I suddenly got a call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, would you mind starting your job today?" a person said through the phone.

"Yes! I would love to!" I said in excitement.

"Okay, come to the place at 1:00 pm, bye-bye." the person said as they hung up.

I dropped my phone and started screaming on a pillow. I picked out my clothes for later on.

* * *

It was already 12:18 pm. I decided to eat something before I start getting ready. I decided to wear this, it was similar from before.

 I decided to wear this, it was similar from before

I was ready to go to work. I decided to walk, I always liked walking, I'll probably walk to work most of the time. As I was walking, I saw the guy again from yesterday, he stared at me. I walked up to him.

"Hey! You!" I stated as I pointed at him.

"Wait, who? Me?" he uttered as he pointed at himself.

"Yeah, you! I'm warning you! Please don't stare at me and don't come near me!" I shouted as I eyed him and started walking away from him.

Of course, after I told him to stay away from me, he follows me.

______________________________________

A/N- Please leave a comment if you would still want me to put clothing examples for Natalie (a.k.a you) to wear. By the way, how was this chapter? Stay tune for next time!!

To be continued. . .