Chapter Four: How I Met Him

A/N- Don't worry, Jimin won't be working in an ice cream shop for long!

____________________________________

As I told him to not come near me he of course followed me. What can you expect.

"Will you leave me alone!" I told him as I turned around to face him.

"Why?" he asked as he gave puppy eyes.

"Just leave me," I calmly said.

"Well—" he said as his gaze was on the ground.

"Well what?" I asked him.

"Well, if you tell me your name, I will probably leave you," he said as he smirked.

"What?! What do you mean probably?" I asked as my eyes widened.

"Don't you trust me?" he asked as his smirked got bigger.

"I don't know if I can trust a person I just met," I uttered as I continued walking.

"My name is Park Jimin, but you can call me Jimin," he smiled as he extended his arm.

"Okay, look, if you're just going to bug me, I suggest you leave, I don't want to be late," I stated as I ignored his hand and fasten my walk.

I looked at the time, it was already 12:53 pm. I had seven more minutes until 1:00 pm.

"I have to go, I'm going to be late," I told him as I gave him a piece of paper.

"Okay, but what about your name and late for what?" he asked as his smile went to a frown.

"Bye, look at the piece of paper and I have work!" I yelled.

* * *

I soon arrived to work. The person that taught me how to handle everything, it was pretty simple.

"The closing hour will be later on at 3:00 pm since it's a Sunday, bye." the person stated.

"Thank you again, bye." I spoke as I waved goodbye.

 As I was working, I saw Jimin!

He must have followed me secretly, I thought to myself as I continued working.

He walked inside the building as we both looked at each other. He walked towards me.

"So, you work here?" he asked me as he scan the place.

"Yeah, what do you think?" I responded as I let out a little laugh.

"You're an accountant? Wow, this place is amazing!" he stated as he kept looking around.

"Yup," I answered him as I scratched my sculp.

"What time will you get out at?" he asked in excitement.

"I will get out at—" I stop mid sentence and realized it was none of his business.

"Why did you stop?" he asked with a confused look on his face.

"Why would you want to know what time I get off at?" I asked him with bewildered eyes.

"I don't know, I'm just wondering," he asked as he put both of his arms on the counter.

"You need to go now!" I stated changing the subject.

"Okay, since you won't tell me the time, I'm just going to wait outside the building for you," he stated.

"Urghhhh, no, don't, please," I begged him.

"Bye, Natalie!" he turned around and started walking towards the door.