Chapter Fourteen: A Sleepless Night

A/N - WARNING. SMUT AHEAD! If you are not comfortable with smuts, skip this chapter,or not read it. Play the song as you're reading this by the way.

________________

"I want to be in my apartment alone," I stated as I gave myself a hug.

"What if the jerk comes back?" Jimin asked with a worry expression on his face.

"Don't worry, he doesn't know where I live," I uttered.

"Okay, let me walk with you," Jimin suggested as I started getting ready.

We walked out of the building and to my apartment. I looked at Jimin, he looked over protective.

Thanks Jimin. I thought to myself as I slightly smiled.

We reached to my apartment. Before I could go in the building, Jimin was making sure that Taehyung wasn't around watching us.

"You're good, you can go in the building now Natalie, there is no sign of Taehyung," Jimin stated as he formed a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much Jimin for being there for me," I stated as I gave him a hug.

He hugged back.

I went in my apartment and took a shower. I was in my bedroom afterwards. I was thinking about what happened to me, what Taehyung did. I suddenly received a couple of text messages from Brooke.

The messages were:

What happened??

Why does Taehyung have a mark on his face??

What did you do to Taehyung??

I laughed at the last question she sent me and corrected it.

"What did Taehyung do to me?" I stated out loud.

I texted Brooke back and told her to meet me at the ice cream shop, so that I could explain everything, and besides, Jimin's working there.

She texted me back.

It said: Okay, I'll meet you there at 3:00 pm.

I didn't trust her text so I texted Jimin if he would be working at that time.

He replied as soon as possible, he told me he was. Which was a good thing.

I went to sleep afterwards.

* * *

"T-Taehyung, what are you doing?" I gasp as I felt Taehyung's hand straddling my waist against the bed.

"What do you think I'm dong?" Taehyung smirks, ripping my shirt and throwing it at the other side of room.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled as I felt his hands grope my breast.

"Shh, don't be too noisy, you'll wake up the neighbors," Taehyung finally clasps my hands together above my head with his right hand. His left hand traveled down my chest area and unclasps the hook of my bra, revealing my bosoms. I turned red.

"I said stop!" tears were threatening to form in the corners of my eyes. Taehyung leaned in, smirking, he kissed my in between my breasts and licked it afterwards. A gasp escaped my lips as his cold touch sent shivers down my spine.

"I want to hear your moan, Natalie. Moan for me," Taehyung whispered huskily in my ear, leaning back up, he tied my hands and it left me helpless. I shut my eyes tightly, scared of what he'll do next. Then, I felt his fingers hook against the waist band of my short, slowly pulling it down, I began to shudder.

"T-Taehyung! I swear don't-" before I could finish my sentence, Taehyung pulled my shorts unexpectedly and it revealed just me in my underwear. I was almost naked.

I shut my legs closed, preventing Taehyung from doing anything sickening. But it soon failed after he spread them open. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. There revealed, his tight underwear. A small tent formed  and I could already tell he was hardening.

"Don't," I begged as I stare in horror.

"You don't know how much I yearned for this," Taehyung laughs and leans again to kiss my forehead. I just looked at him disgusted.

He goes back to his states and removes his underwear. I shut my eyes from the scene. Then, I felt a pair of lips kiss my heat, a moan escaping my lips.

"Moan, again," Taehyung demands as he massages my clit.

I bit my lips and arched my back upward, I really felt helpless.

Taehyung began hooking his fingers around the waist band of my underwear. Ripping it off, he swiftly  removes them and throws it aside. I opened my eyes, half lidded, his eyes were filled with nothing but lust. Without warning, he pushed his length inside me and I screamed in agony.

"Scream my name," Taehyung demands. I shook my head as my eyes closed shut.

"No!"

"Scream," Taehyung states and pulls out of me, earning a relief of sigh.

"If you don't, I'll have to force it out you," Taehyung grins and. . .

* * *

"No! Stop!" I yelled and rose up from my bed.

"It was a dream. . ."I mumbled to myself.

__________________

A/N- Sorry for not updating for a while, I've been busy and lost, forgive me!! I hope you still enjoy reading my story!! Don't forget to give this a vote!! Bye for now fellow readers!! Oh my god, sorry for this weird chapter...

To be continued. . .