Chapter Seventeen: Pretend?

A/N- Play the song above as reading this chapter!!!

______________________

Natalie's Point of View

"What about Brooke?" I asked with worries. I hope she's feeling okay.

"We'll talk to her about it," Jimin suggested as a deep voice appeared out of nowhere.

"Natalie," the voice called out.

Jimin and I revolved our heads from where the voice was coming from. It was Taehyung, he was smirking towards us.

"What do you want now Taehyung?" Jimin asked as he stood up from the bench.

"I want to talk to Natalie alone," Taehyung uttered as he came closer.

"No, stay away from her," Jimin states.

"Why would I?" Taehyung smirks.

"Because she's my girlfriend!" Jimin said as he curled his fist into a ball.

"Really? You guys aren't dating, you're just pretending," Taehyung utters happily.

I think he heard Jimin and I talking about it, I thought to myself.

"We are dating," I uttered as I stood up.

Taehyung smirks.

"What do you want? Can't you just leave me?" I added as I raised an eyebrow

"I want to talk to you privately," Taehyung states as he placed both of his hands in his pockets.

"No, I'm not talking to you privately, whatever you have to say, say it now," I uttered in anger.

"I want to get back with you, let's start over again. I regret breaking up with you Natalie, please come back to me and leave him," he utters.

"No, I don't want to get back with you, I would never forget the day you broke up with me!" I yelled as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to do that," Taehyung mutters.

"If you didn't mean it, you should have realized it by then and should have came to me and apologized! It has been more than three years since I've waited for you to come. But since you never showed up, I've completely lost hope. My heart had been shattered because of your doing. And I don't think it'll ever be the same, Taehyung. I'm sorry, but I'm already in love with someone!" I remark.

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes widened from my statement.

___________________________

A/N- Short Chapter?? I wanted it to be a cliffhanger because I'm that evil!!! Muhahahah (pls dont kill me)....Stay tune for the next chapter if you dared...lol. bye-bye!

To be continued. . .