Chapter Five: Knowing Him

A/N- I'm back!! Read this chapter and see why Jimin cornered you!! He's a nice guy, he's harmless!! Hope you enjoy this chapter ya'll!! Also play the song above as you're reading this!

_______________________________________

The next thing you know, he cornered me.

He faced my face with serious eyes and he started leaning forward.

I gasped as I widened my eyes with fear.

"Stop! What are you doing?" I mumbled as I pushed him away.

"Good!" Jimin said enthusiastically as he was scratching his scalp.

"Good for what?" I asked in curiosity.

"Nothing, you'll just think about it if I tell you, so just forget about it," he said.

About Taehyung, I thought to myself. 

"Anyways, I'll see you later!" Jimin said as he started walking and waved goodbye.

"Jimin!" I called his name as I looked away.

"Yes," he said as he looked at me.

"Would you like to come in and have dinner with me?" I asked him as I blushed a little for no reason.

I know I just met him two days ago and I know I didn't want to get hurt again but I just want to know Jimin more as a friend. He accepted my request and I invited him inside.

"Here come in and take a sit on the chair right there," I said as I pointed at the chair right beside him.

"Okay," he responded.

"I'm just going to cook dinner," I smiled at him as I took off my shoes.

"Can I cook it with you? Please!" he suggested as he did an aegyo.

"Okay, Fine," I said as he went in the kitchen with me.

"What are we making?" he said enthusiastically while his eyes were scanning my small kitchen.

"Uh...spaghetti if you want," I asked as I scratch my scalp and looked away. Spaghetti was my favorite food.

"I love spaghetti, do you?" Jimin said in excitement.

"Yes, I do!" I spoke in excitement as well.

"Let's start cooking it," he suggested as he looked around for a cutting board.

I nodded my head in agreement.

* * *

As we were making spaghetti, I decided to ask Jimin a question.

"Hey, Jimin," I called his name out as I stopped what I was doing.

"Yes, what's up?" he answered.

"Are you going to work in the ice cream shop for the rest of your life?" I asked in curiosity, I was concern about it.

"Ah, no, why?" he asked as he continued what he was doing.

"Aha, I'm just wondering," I said awkwardly as I looked away.

"I'm thinking to apply at a school so I can be a teacher, I don't know," he uttered.

"Oh, is that so?" I spoke as I was almost done making the sauce for the spaghetti.

"Yeah, I've been wondering about it since college and I decided to be one," he uttered as he smiled.

* * *

We were finally done cooking and we started eating, it was delicious!

"Thank you very much for diner," he uttered as he placed his dish on the kitchen counter.

"You're welcome," I responded as I looked at the time, it was 7:18 pm, he's parents might be looking for him.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Ah, in a apartment, why?" he stated and asked as to why I was asking.

"Oh, I was just worried your parents might look for you because it's already 7:18 pm," I spoke as I calm down.

"Oh, I don't live with them anymore, I live by myself, I better get going, thank you again for diner, bye Natalie, see you later." he stated as he started putting on his shoes.

"Okay, bye!" I stated as I waved goodbye.

I walked in my apartment and cleaned the place, it was a little messy. I only had to clean the kitchen anyways, so it wasn't really a big deal. After I finished cleaning the kitchen, I wanted to go to bed, it was a long day for me.

* * *

The next morning, I had nothing to do but to watch television, it was boring because I kept on watching the same shows. I should get a life. I got up from the chair and turned off the television, I decided to walk around the park. I picked out a simple outfit to wear and I chose this.

I was done getting ready and walked outside the apartment door

My life is so boring, I thought as I was walking around the park.

Walking around the park was boring like watching television, I had nothing to do. I sat on a bench looking around the park. The park was full of happy people and you see me, a really unhappy person. I decided to go to the ice cream shop to check if Jimin was working, it wasn't that bad talking to Jimin after all, it was fun.

As I walked in the place, I saw Jungkook.

"Hey, Jungkook, is Jimin working today?" I asked.

"Uh, he isn't," he uttered.

"Oh, okay, see you later! Bye!" I stated and walked away.

"Bye!" he said as he went back in to work.

It was a quick talk because he had to work. I was walking towards my apartment thinking how boring I am. I want to have friends so badly but I can't because I was to scared that I might get rejected.

As I was walking, someone pulled my wrist.

________________________________________________

A/N- Sorry about this crappy chapter, I hope you still enjoy reading this fan fiction!! Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and comment what you think about it. Stay tune for the next one!! I am seriously running out of ideas..!

To be continued. . .