Chapter Nine: The Nightmare

A/N- Here you go guys!! Enjoy...

__________________________________

It was the day. I was excited and nervous at the same time, I didn't know why but I was more excited than nervous. It has been a long time since I went to a party, I am hoping that this party will be better.

I did what I usually do everyday, eat breakfast and watch television. I suddenly got a text from Jimin and Brooke. I decided to check Brooke's message first.

It said: Be ready! I'll meet you in front of the place!!

I texted her back that I'll be ready and I decided to check Jimin's text message afterwards.

It said: Don't forget, I'll be picking you up at your place around 6:00 pm!!

I responded and said I wouldn't forget.

I watched television until I was bored, which was until 2:00 pm. Afterwards, I cleaned my apartment, I simply just cleaned my little kitchen and my room.

* * *

It was already 4:30 pm, I took a shower because I wanted to be fresh and clean when I go out. I decided to let my hair dry as I put on a little bit of make-up. After my hair dries, I made it into a messy bun.

I walked out of the apartment building waiting for Jimin to arrive. This somehow reminded me about my ex boyfriend, I don't want to think about him, so I just thought about how fun I'm going to have tonight.

"Hey," a voice appeared out of nowhere.

I looked around and saw Jimin.

"Hey," I greeted.

"Are you ready?" he asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm ready, are you?" I asked the same question afterwards.

"Yeah, let's go," he suggested.

We took a taxi to the place, it wasn't that far from where I live, it was five minutes away.

We arrived and Jimin paid for the taxi.

"You didn't have to, you know," I stated.

"Nah, I wanted to, don't worry about it, let's go in and meet your friend," Jimin uttered as he pulled me into the place.

"Hey, Natalie," Brooke greeted me from a table with four chairs.

"Hey, you look nice," I greeted back as I complimented her as well.

"Thanks, you too," she stated as Jimin and I sat down.

"Where's your boyfriend?" Jimin asked as he sat in front of Brooke.

"He's running late, but he told me he is going to be here in five minutes.

"Oh, okay," Jimin said.

       The Seat Arrangement

   Brooke   Brooke's Boyfriend

___________________________

      Jimin           Natalie(You)

"What's your boyfriend's name by the way," I asked in curiosity.

As Brooke was about to speak, a voice emerged from behind.

"I'm here, sorry I'm late," a voice spoke out of nowhere.

"There you are!" Brooke uttered as she kissed her boyfriend on the cheek.

As I met eye contact with him, I was in shocked.

"Jimin this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is Jimin," Brooke introduce Jimin to her boyfriend, Taehyung.

They shook hands together as they smiled at each other.

"Natalie this is Taehyung and Taehyung this is Natalie," Brooke stated as she looked at both of us with bewildered eyes.

I looked at him with a mixture of confusion and anger towards him.

"Is there something wrong?" Brooke and Jimin said in sync.

"Uh, there's nothing wrong," I stated as my voice cracked.

I still couldn't believe it was my ex boyfriend. It was awkward.

"So, does anyone here dance?" Brooke smiled.

"Uh, not really," I stated nervously.

"Come on, it will be fun," Jimin cheerfully stated as he held my wrist.

I looked at him with bewildered eyes not knowing what to say. He drags me over and placed my arms on his shoulders and held onto my waist when a slow song came up.

I suddenly saw Taehyung and Brooke right beside us. Taehyung kept on looking at us, I noticed, and I instead looked at Jimin that was also looking at Taehyung as well.

"Do you know him?" Jimin asked all of the sudden.

"Uh.." I didn't want to tell him.

"Come on, just answer me," he begged.

"Yeah, I do, I don't want to talk about him," I stated.

"Okay, I just wanted to know if you knew him or something," Jimin uttered as he pulled me in closer.

"Uh, can we go sit down," I suggested.

"Sure, are you okay?" he asked with worries in his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just need a drink, that's all," I stated as I sat back down.

"Okay, let me go get you some water," Jimin suggested as Taehyung and Brooke came to the table and sat down as well.

"I just have to go to the washroom, I'll be back," Brooke said as she started walking away leaving me with Taehyung all by myself.

No! Why people? I thought to myself as I took a quick glance at Taehyung looking at me.

"Hey, Natalie, I'm sorry for what happened last time," Taehyung apologizes as he leaned forward.

I gave him a glare.

"Will you forgive me? I want us to start over again," Taehyung stated sincerely.

I looked at him as he sighed.

"I guess I can forgive you," I stated as I regretted it at the same time. 

"But I am not willing to start over with you," I added.

"Please start over with me, I can leave Brooke and we can start fresh again," Taehyung stated.

What does he mean by starting over again? I thought to myself with confusion.

______________________________

A/N- Now you know who Brooke's boyfriend is!! Hehe, thank you for those who reads and votes on this story, I really appreciate it!! Stay tune for the next update!! 

To be continued. . .