Chapter Sixteen: The Truth?

A/N- Play the song above as you're reading this!!

________________________________

"I'm here to discuss something important with both of you," Taehyung uttered as he stood up from his seat.

"What are we going to be discussing about?" Brooke and I asked in sync.

I was so curios, I wonder if it was going to be good or bad news.

"Brooke, you need to listen carefully, and you too Natalie," Taehyung uttered in a serious tone.

"Just tell us!" Brooke stated.

"From what I am feeling—" Taehyung sighed and stopped mid sentence as he looked at me.

"Just tell us! God damn it!" Brooke stated in anger.

People around us started staring and some gasp.

"Brooke, I'm sorry, but from what I am feeling, I think I still love Natalie," Taehyung uttered as his gaze was focused on the ground.

I was shocked, I glanced at Brooke, her eyes started watering. It was sad to look at, I didn't like to see her like that, she has been a good friend to me since we've met.

"Taehyung—" Brooke called out his name.

"What?! Didn't I already told you I still love Natalie?!" Taehyung uttered in annoyance.

"But—" Brooke said as she stopped half way.

"But what?" Taehyung questions.

"But you told me you love me, and you're just tired, you should get some rest—" Brooke uttered as she was cut off by Taehyung.

"No, I am not tired, I know myself, I know what I am feeling, and my feelings tells me I still love Natalie!" Taehyung shouts as tears continued to roll down Brookes cheeks.

I didn't know what to do, I was shocked that this happened. Everyone was staring at Taehyung and Brooke.

"Don't do this to me Taehyung!" Brooke shouts.

"I can do whatever I want, when I want, and what I want," Taehyung remarks.

Brooke slaps Taehyung across the face and walked out of the ice cream shop as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. 

Jimin came in the shop as soon as Brooke left. Jimin came running towards me.

"What happened?!" he said with worried eyes.

"Brooke," I called her name out as tears started rolling down my cheeks as well.

It reminded me of when Taehyung broke up with me, it was too much too take.

Jimin hugged me.

Taehyung's Point of View

I didn't mean to hurt Brooke so much, I feel so bad for doing it. I only did it so I can have Natalie back, I regretted breaking up with her. I don't even know why I did, she was right, it was because I was drunk.

As I stood there, Jimin hugged Natalie.

I guess they are really dating, I thought to myself.

My eyes started tearing up, I still have feelings for Natalie.

As I stood there, Jimin and I made eye contact. He dragged Natalie outside the ice cream shop, I decided to follow them because I had to tell Natalie something.

* * *

They went to the park and sat on a bench. Jimin and Natalie started talking, Natalie seemed really sad. 

I was eavesdropping.

"What happened Natalie?!" Jimin questions.

"Taehyung broke up with Brooke because—" Natalie stopped mid sentence.

"Because what Natalie?" Jimin asked in curiosity.

"Because he still loves me," Natalie uttered in a low tone.

"Really," Jimin was shocked and hugged Natalie.

"He's not going to leave me alone Jimin," Natalie uttered.

"Don't worry, we'll just keep on pretending that were dating," Jimin suggested as he formed a smile.

It made me smile how Jimin and Natalie were just pretending, I knew it!

________________________________

A/N- I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Don't forget to give this chapter a vote and comment what you think about it!!! Stay tune for the next update!!!

To be continued. . .