Chapter Thirteen: Saved?

A/N- Play the song above as you're reading!!

_______________________

As I was about to say a word, he quickly covered my mouth with his hand.

He dragged me into an apartment. I was guessing it was his, I could smell his cologne, and I was disgusted.

He threw me on his bed.

"What are you doing? I want to go home!" I shouted as I was panicking.

"Babe, there's nothing to worry about, you're fine here with me," Taehyung stated as he swept my hair away from my face.

"No, I need to get home," I shouted as I stood up.

"Where do you think you're going Babe?" he questions me as he pulled my arm towards him.

I gasped as he pinned me down on his bed.

"S-Stop Taehyung, what do you want?" I stuttered as I was terrified.

"I want us to start over again, leave your boyfriend for me, will you?" he uttered as he leaned closer.

"What about Brooke, you're just going to hurt her like you did to me and I don't want Brooke getting hurt!" I stated in anger. I couldn't stand his face, it makes me throw up.

"Babe, I'll take care of that, you don't have to worry about it," he calmly said.

"Will you stop with the Babe calling? I'll worry whenever I want to; you can't tell me what I have to do," I stated as I tried escaping from his grip.

"Stay still," Taehyung said as he hardens his grip on my wrist.

"Ouch! Taehyung, that hurts! Please stop, let me go" I begged him but he wouldn't.

"You're so pretty Natalie," he complimented me.

I spat on his face.

He laughed.

"You think you can escape now?" he stated as he wiped the spit on his sleeve.

"Let me go Taehyung!" I shouted as I tried escaping.

"Babe, why won't you stay still?" he asked calmly as he looked at me with a smirk.

I didn't stay still, I kept on moving.

"You leave me no choice," he stated as I stopped moving and looked at him with bewildered eyes.

He smirks and leans forward as he starts kissing my neck.

I tried escaping but he was too strong.

He stopped all of the sudden.

"Will you start over with me?" Taehyung asked one more time.

"No, let me go! I want to go home!" I screamed.

"This is your home," he stated as he kissed me on my lips.

I couldn't utter a word, I attempted moving my legs. My right leg has escaped.

I quickly kicked him in the balls.

"Ahhh," he groaned in pain as he let go of me.

I quickly ran outside his apartment and quickly called Jimin for help.

"J-Jimin, help me," I stuttered through the phone.

"What? What happen? Where are you?" Jimin gasped.

"I'm at Taehyung's apartment; I'll meet you at the park right now," I stated as I heard Taehyung shout my name from inside his dorm.

I ended the call and ran outside of the building.

As I was running away from the building, I saw Taehyung behind.

The park wasn't far from here; I could already see Jimin running towards me.

"Jimin!" I shouted in relief as I hugged him, he hugged me back.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he saw Taehyung.

He let go of me and went towards Taehyung.

He punched him on the face.

"Bitch!" Jimin shouted as he walked towards me afterwards.

"Let's go!" Jimin stated as he took my hand, leaving Taehyung in pain.

* * *

We were at his place.

"Did he hurt you?" Jimin asked in anger.

"Uh?" I trailed off.

"Come on Natalie, I need to know what happened to you," Jimin asked as he held onto my wrist.

"He pinned me down on his bed and kissed me but I managed to escape," I stated.

"That jerk," Jimin uttered under his breath.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry about it," I said as my gaze was focused on the floor.

"No, it's not okay, that jerk, when I see him next time, I'll make sure that I'll punch him even harder, he'll pay for what he did to you," Jimin groaned in anger.

____________________________

A/N- There you go!!! Jimin to the rescue!! Stay tune for the next update!! Bye for now!!

To be continued. . .