f.

I continuously rung the doorbell, yelling D'wight's name. I heard the locks unbolt, and he forcefully opened the door.

" About time, shit. " I nagged, stumbling inside.

" I heard you the first damn time, and where is your key? " he asked me. I stopped walking and turned to him.

" I forgot all about that. " I laughed.

" Terrell, have you been drinking? "

" No, I haven't been drinking, and what's up with all the questions? " I asked him.

" Why would you, knowing that you have an interview tomorrow morning? " he folded his arms. I looked at him, and started to cry. " Here we go. "

" Baby, I'm so sorry. " I tried hugging him, but he pushed me away. He walked to the kitchen, and I followed him. " What's in here to eat? "

" Water, because you need it. " he handed me the water bottle, but I slapped it out of his hand. " I have something else in mind. "

I picked him up, placing him onto the counter and attacked his neck. I know he tried to fight me off, but I was sucking one of his spots. He moaned, and my dick got harder. I pushed him back, turned him around, and pulled his briefs down. His words quickly turned into moans as I stuffed my face in between his ass cheeks. I nibbled on his sweet hole, making sure that it was wet. I could feel the pre-cum leaking from the head my dick, so I unfastened my belt, allowing my pants to drop to the floor. I fished my dick out of my boxers, starting to jack myself off. I climbed on top of the counter, aligning myself at his entrance, and pushed my way inside of his tight hole. He arched his back, clenching and unclenching his hole around my dick. I leaned down to kiss him, but he turned away again.

" You still mad at daddy? " I asked him, slowly starting to stroke him. He pushed on my waist, trying to stop me, but there was no use.

I went deeper and deeper inside of him, and he couldn't deny me. He cried from how much pleasure he was feeling, I was feeling it too. I slowly started to pick up speed, chuckling at his whimpers.

" You like that shit, don't you? " I quickly lifted my head up, being hit by something sharp in the back of my head. I couldn't remember anything that happened that night.

I opened my eyes, sitting up in the bed. I looked over at the clock that read twelve-thirty. I knew that D'wight was gone to work, and he probably took the children with him. I held my head, hissing at the double headache. The front of my head, and the back. I got up, taking care of my hygiene then going downstairs. I could smell the stench of the chemicals, so D'wight must have been cleaning. Deep cleaning. I walked to the kitchen, looking at the cup of green liquid, picking up the note the note that sat beside it.

Babe,

This will help with the hangover, and whatever pain that you'll have from last night. You hit your head pretty hard, but I'm glad that you just passed the hell out. I'm not telling you what we did, I'm sure you'll figure it out. Good luck today, bring it home, daddy. I love you!

D'wight

I looked at the kitchen island, remembering what happened last night. I could almost feel everything all over again, and that was making me hard. I grabbed the plastic bottle, quickly drinking the green liquid. I rushed upstairs, finding clothes for the interview and ironing them. I hopped into the shower, freshening myself up. I stepped out, wrapping my towel around my waist, feeling that today would be a pretty good day. That remedy had me feeling better already. I rushed to put my clothes on, deciding on leaving the house early to get something to eat. I walked downstairs, grabbing my car keys, and going to open the front door. I swung it open, and there stood my sister, Krystal. Last time I checked, we weren't on good terms either.

" Krystal? What are you doing here? " I asked her.

" I came by to check on you and D'wight, but I see that you're leaving. " she smiled.

" Yeah, he's at work, and I'm heading to my interview. " I walked outside, turning around to lock the door.

" Well, that's great. " she nodded. There was an awkward silence, then I turned around. " Terrell, I never got to... "

" Can we talk about this another time? I don't want to be late. " I asked. She nodded, going back to get in her car. She pulled out of the driveway, and I did the same.