g.

" Well, everything that I see today is lining up, so, " he hesitated. I rubbed my hands together, licking my lips. " Welcome to Breyer's, Mr. Longmire. "

" Are you serious? " I smiled, shaking his hand and he chuckled.

" As a heart attack. " he replied. " Here is your monthly schedule, which will tell you exactly what we need, and where we need you to be. You get paid every week, which will be very good checks for you. I look forward to seeing your work, sir. "

" Wow, thank you, Mr. Mark, you won't regret it. " I walked out of the office. I walked down the long hall, smiling brightly. I got into the elevator, heading to the car. I walked out to my car, getting inside and cranking it up.

" Lord, I just want to thank you. " I sighed, pulling off towards D'wight's office.

Once I got there and walked inside, I noticed that he was meeting with a couple. I could tell they were being difficult, but he was hanging in there.

" Well, what I can do is give you this setup, and just add more tables. I will inform you, though, there will be an extra upcharge, simply because my floor plans are set for certain events that need to be set up certain ways. " he explained to them.

" Honey, you know we can pay for it, so work your magic. " the woman said, as they chuckled.

" Alright, but I need that paper filled out so I can get you guys started, okay? " he told them as they got up to leave.

" Thank you, D'wight, you are the best! " the man spoke, as they walked outside of the office.

" Oh, hey Terrell? " the woman squealed, hugging me.

" Hey, Jessica. How are you? " I asked her, hugging her back.

" Who is this? " the man asked, sizing me up.

" Terrell, we went to school together. That's D'wight's man, babe. " she rolled her eyes.

" Oh, my bad. " he apologized.

" Nah, it's good. Y'all have a great day. " I held the door open for them as they exited the building.

I walked inside of his office, seeing Kaylee asleep, and Jarih in his lap. I walked over to him, pecking his lips and picking up Jarih. I was still getting used to this whole thing.

" How'd it go? " he asked.

" Well.... " I hesitated.

" Terrell? "

" I got the job, babe. " I told him and he smiled.

" That's very good news. " he nodded as I played with Jarih. " I looked up some foster homes today, and I found some really good ones. "

" About that, I was being selfish, babe. I'm sorry that I said what I said, I couldn't imagine how you felt. They can stay as long as they need to. I even know of a good school, and daycare for the both of them. " I informed him. " I love it when you smile. "

" And I love it when you make me smile. " he blushed. I pouted my lips, giving him sweet eyes, making him laugh.

" What did you clean the kitchen with, it had the house lit. " I told him, reaching inside of his candy jar and pulling out some M&M's.

" Yeah, I had to use a lot of it. " he rolled his eyes. " I don't even want to think about that. "

" Why not? " I smirked, and he glared at me. " It was that good, huh? "

" You shouldn't have been drinking in the first place. " he argued.

" And that's true, it won't happen again. " I assured him. " But answer the question, was it good? "

" Terrell, we had sex on a kitchen counter. You know how your adrenaline gets when you try something new, and I was praying that Kaylee didn't want downstairs and catch us. " he told me.

" I hear that, but I want to hear you admit that you liked it. " I teased him.

" I hate you. " he tossed a pillow at me.

" We should go to dinner tonight. You, me, and the kids, it calls for a celebration! My baby is successful, and I've gotten' my groove back. " I suggested and I could tell that he was thinking about it.

" Alright, we can go to dinner. " he gave me a smile.

" The things I would do for my baby. "