chapter 1

The start isn't amazing but the story gets better as you go on it promise

I wake up with people whispering but can't keep my eyes open and fall back into a deep sleep only to wake up to my curtains being ripped apart and voice attempting to whisper which they failed miserably greeting someone in the room "Hey guys whats up?" And that's when I woke up to that lovely soft voice.
My eyes flutter open and see Sabrina coming through my window like always and before Josh or Bailey can say anything I ask "why are ye in here? What time even is it?" They look at me with surprised faces not expecting me to be awake "Because it 2 o' clock lazy ass" Josh says jokingly. "Oh, Good Morning then" I say tiredly "more like good afternoon" Sabrina laughs with her gorgeous smile that mesmerises me and how her eyes glow and how the corners of her eyes crease when she laughs. I just laugh along with everyone else as I'm too enchanted by her looks to mutter a response from my mouth without stuttering like a fool.

I was always amazed by Sabrina's beauty ever since I was young as she's my neighbour and we always knew each other ever since we were tiny as our parents were always friends but when we were five my mother passed from third degree cancer.

Which only left me, my father and older brother Jason. Ever since my mom died my dad stopped speaking to everyone including me and my brother and the only time he wasn't drinking was when he had work luckily he wasn't too much of aggressive drunk he only gets aggressive when you ask about his business but that happens even when he's not drunk he mostly just keeps to himself the only time he speaks to us is when he would call me or Jason to get something for him which we don't wanting to be given out to by him so we usually obey him so once this started our parents stopped talking which caused a lot of confusion for five year old me and Sabrina which made me ask my father but the only reply I received was a slap and being told to stay out of the grown ups business.

"Lily! Lily what's wrong" I shake my head and shudder my mind going back to reality "what were you thinking about" Sabrina who is sitting next to me asks in a soft worried voice I look up at her to see her eyebrows brought together into a frown which I hate to see on her I only want her to be happy " It's nothing big I was just daydreaming" I tell her with a smile. She nods knowing I do daydream a lot.

I've always liked her I realised a three years ago how much I like her and realised that I was a lesbian. I was bi-curious for a year of that but then I realised I have no attractions to men I just felt as though I should. I'm still closeted no one knows I'm gay.

"Do you want to go into town?" Sabrina ask us we all reply with a "yes" cause none of us have a life "is it ok if I bring Alex too" she asks. When she says this my heart drops I hate this why do I have to have so much feelings for straight girl it's just so typical. I never liked Alex I don't know if it's just because of jealousy but he's known for sleeping around with all the girls in our year I don't know why she's with him Josh and Bailey agree with me they don't like him either. I noticed she never looks that happy when she's around him it could just be me wanting her not to be with him or if it's true.

We all nod but then Josh speaks up " I really don't like that guy he has a bad reputation with sleeping around with nearly every girl in our year Sab" he says disapprovingly. She just shrugs her shoulders carelessly at his comment. Did I just see that maybe she doesn't like him! I can't help but smile. She looks over at me with a confused face and I immediately stop smiling caused her to frown. Wow this girl confuses me. I need to stop presuming even if she doesn't like him it's normal for people to stop liking other people she's probably still straight. I sigh at the thought of her seeing me as I friend.

"Anyway, let's go!" Bailey speaks up trying to get out of this awkward situation. We walk to the bus stop noting really happens we just joke about with each other.
We get into the city quickly since I don't live far from it. We look around in the shops. When we get to urban outfitters Josh start complaining about the prices and how he can't afford it and has nothing in his closet they all nod a long cause he's being rather relatable but me? no of course I mumble "I've got a whole lot of gay in the closet" to myself. My eyes widen realising that I said that out loud but I don't think they heard me. But I can't help but to giggle at my joke "what are you laughing at "Bailey and Sabrina say at the same time (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK IT WAS HORRIBLE )

My eyes widen "oh uh well nothing I just thought of something funny" I muster up "what is it" Sab pushes "really it doesn't matter" I mumble "no, tell me" Sab said I looked around trying to make up an excuse. Bailey was now gone so it was just me and Sab. "It's not important" I say trying to locate my chill. "Why can't you tell me it's just a joke" she says raising an eyebrow "it's not important forget it I'm not ready to tell you" I say " it can't be anything big why are you being so secretive" she smirks. Now that she knows it's something she will find out some way I think to myself (This also happened like I said this exact stuff only my friend questioned me more I literally said I'm not ready to tell you CAN I SOUND ANYMORE GAY)
Once we leave we go to a café down the street I get a normal coffee. We sit at a table for four and Sabrina keeps giving me suspicious looks as she sips on her coffee which makes me start thinking that she did hear what I said. She only pushes like that when she wants to get an answer from you that she already knows or is teasing you I know this girl she's also giving me glances but with a knowing smirk. "So lily...."