Chapter 13

She just stares at me with eyes full of shock and I'm lost for words. ''What happened Lily?'' she barely whispers. I suddenly start to feel nausea's not wanting to tell her the truth of what happened. "Leave me alone" I  say.

"You can be mad about Alex later but you have to tell me what happened now!" she says loudly. "Will you please be quiet" I demand afraid my father will hear her.

'No, I will not be quiet I need to know what happened to you" she states angrily. "Stop acting like you care and go back to Alex and your other friends" I say getting angrier.

"Who said I dont care and no I wont go back to them why would I you're my best friend lil" i laugh under my breath and look at her to see a confused look upon her face. "What?" she asks. "That's not what you said about me yesterday" I laugh under my breath once again.

I see her face drop and guilt begins to fill her dark green eyes "You were with Josh and Bailey weren't you?"she says as more of a statement rather than a question.

I simply reply with a nod and avoid eye contact with her. "lily" she says trying to receive a look from me but I did not dare look.

I first look up until I felt soft cold hands touch my cheek. When I look into her big Green eyes all I can see is guilt and sadness.

"I'm sorry" she whispers simply.

"Sorry isn't good enough" I say and slap her hand away as it was tempting me to give in and forgive her which I wouldn't let happen I knew I had to be stronger than this.

"I know it isn't and words don't describe how sorry I am for how much I fucked up" she sighs.

I just look at her and go back to doing my maths homework deciding to ignore her.

"Lily?" She asked. I just raise my eyebrow at her as if to say 'what'.

"Please tell me what happened to your face" she pleads.

I felt anger spark in me she was aloud to say all these things about me to her friends and make fun of me yet she still is nosy enough to ask what happened to my face, I huff.

"You don't deserve to know you can't do stuff like that to me and expect me to forgive you right away and I tell you all my deep dark secrets like normal friends do" I spit.

"But we're not normal friends lil" she grins referring to the kisses, I think.

I smile "your right". Her eyes brighten with happiness thinking I have forgiven her.

"Normal friends don't do what you did to me" and her face drops.

That was mean I must admit but she had done much worse.

"It was a mistake I swear!" She pleads with me more. "So you accidently told your friends I scare you, that I'm a creep and I'm disgusting and agreed with every insult they had for me?" I question her with a raised eyebrow.

She looks down "I can explain"

"Go ahead" I say nodding my head to her.

"Not until you tell me what happened to your face" she debates.

"I fell."

She just looks at me and raises her eyebrow. "Fine if you wont tell me then I won't tell you. I should be on my way anyway"

She walks over to me and lightly brushes my hair out of my face with her pointer finger and kisses every scab and bruise left on my face slowly.

She could definitely hear my breath hitch I wanted to stop her I couldn't it just felt so right.