Chapter 7

When I look into her eyes I see that she does not want to be sitting next to me let alone do an experiment with me.

Mr Kennedy started handing out the objects we needed for the experiment. When he handed us our equipment Sabrina looks over to me with confusion "do you know what we are doing" she asked acting like nothing happened.

"Uh no I wasn't listening" I laugh awkwardly. "But you were looking at him explaining it?" She say as more of a question.

"I was pretending to be listening to him so I don't get in trouble" I say.

She looks at me again but this time her face held regret. "Why weren't you listening" I ask her with a smart tone.

"I was busy" she simply says. "What do you mean busy how could you be busy you're in class?" I question her in confusion. "What else is there to do?" I add with a slight laugh

"I was looking at you" she says staring right into my eyes.

I'm shocked. I thought she hated me why is she looking at me. I must have looked like a fool my face bright red from blushing my eyes wide with shock and my hands are clamy. How do I reply to that I thought to myself.

"W-why?" I stutter nearly forgetting how to speak. She smirks "Because your beautiful" her smirk changes to a smile.

I'm feeling so much emotions. I should be flattered, happy, excited but I'm not I'm just confused, annoyed and angry.

She isn't being fair to me. One moment she is ignoring me the next she is staring at me and then telling me I'm beautiful.

Why is she doing this if she has a boyfriend who she clearly likes more than me. She clearly is only playing with me not caring about my feelings she just wants a reaction out of me because she's bored of Alex.

Coming out of my thoughts I look to see her looking at me with so much confusion.

"Shut up" I say as I tear away our eye contact.

I then hear a breath hitch I turn to the sound. I look at Sabrina a heartbroken looking Sabrina her eyes held sadness and shock as she keeps looking at me.

"W-what?" she mumbles.

I do feel sorry for her but she led me on she kissed me knowing that it meant nothing to her and pretending she liked me. She gave me false hope.

"Sabrina your not being fair to me. Your ignoring me then telling me I'm beautiful then right after this class you'll ignore me again"

"You never call me Sabrina" she says. "Really?" I ask "that's all your going to say? no apology for leading me on?" I question.

"I have a boyfriend" she says.

I look at her annoyed "yes I know that but you're the one that kissed me and you're the one that called me beautiful. Yes I do like you but you don't see me doing these things because I respect your relationship. I will not be your person to cheat on your boyfriend with just for excitement" I say.

She looks defeated "you like me?" She asks. "That's all you got out of that?" I ask overly annoyed.

"This conversation is over I'm doing the experiment before class ends whether you help or not" I say turning away and setting the experiment up.

No more words come from Sabrina she doesn't even help me with the experiment she just sat there and watched.

Eventually the loud bell rang and everyone got up out of their seat and made their way to the door. I quickly left before Sabrina could say anything not that she probably would anyway.

-

I do my locker quickly because my bus comes early and doesn't wait for long. As I rush all my books fall out on top of me. I let out a loud gasp and someone quickly comes to help me.

I look over to see a tall girl with shoulder legnth blonde hair and bight blue eyes helping me pick up my books.

Eventually all the books are back in my locker and I give the girl who helped me a big smile "thank you so much" she smiled back at me. Wow her smile was beautiful. She was beautiful.

"It's fine" she smiled "I'm Anna by the way" she smiles "that's a pretty name I'm Lily" I say "I love the name Lily that's so cute it's my favourite flower too" she laughs and I giggle too.

"Aw your giggle is so cute' she says with a smile. I just blush at her compliment.

I gasp in shock as I see the clock behind Anna. "What is it?" She asks. "Oh no! I missed my bus" I said annoyed at myself for getting distracted now my father will be so mad are me when I get home.

She turns around to look at the clock too she then gasps loudly picking up her bag "me too!" She exclaims

"What number do you get?" I ask her. "I get the 207 I have to wait another hour" she says in an annoyed tone.

"I get the 207 too" I said happily. "We should go to get coffee or something when we are waiting for the bus" she offers and I gladly accept relieved to not be waiting alone.

"Yay! This will be fun" she says with a wink and a slight smirk.

I did a double update cause I haven't updated in ages sorry.
I'm just busy with school at the moment ugh.

Bye I hope you enjoyed this chapter.