Chapter 6

The next day I woke up in my bed with a loud ringtone going off next to my head. I look over to see my phone alarm going off reminding me to get up and get ready for school.

I lay there for another five minutes too tired and upset to get out of bed but I knew I didn't have a choice so I slowly sat up and felt my feet touch the cold floor the coldness surprised me so I quickly crawled back into bed too cold and tired to get out.

Eventually I got out of bed after a lot of effort. Thankfully I usually don't take long to get ready for school as we have a school uniform which then again I'm not that thankful for. Its the most hideous thing I've ever worn. Its a dark green jumper, skirt and knee socks and light green stripped shirt. (This actually is my uniform i have to wear it five. Times . A . Week its not fun)

Soon I was ready and I am walking to the bus stop that is near tio my house when Brian calls me and I see Sabrina standing next to him awkwardly. "Lily come with us" he says happily. "Its fine thanks Brian" i smile. He just gives me a look "just get in the car lil" he says knowing i will. Not wanting to be rude to Brian I just nod my head in agreement and make my way to their car.

Once I'm in the car sitting next to Sabrina quietly in the back as the passenger seat is taken by Brian's work papers.

I look over at Sabrina and we make the smallest eye contact before she quickly turned away facing right in front of her showing an expressionless face. 

After the extremely awkward drive that felt as if it went on for hours. We got out of the car and Sabrina grabbed he bag and quickly left and I pick my bag up and walk to school looking at Sabrina in front of me and thinking back to the kiss.

Why did we kiss? Why did I kiss her? What was I thinking? As if she could ever love me forget love she could never even like me. My father is right I am just worthless girl.

I spend the rest of the day alone in the quiet and ignored anyone that spike to me.

All I could think of was Sabrinas face as she looked away from me in the car on the way to school she showed no emotion she clearly didn't care about me at all she didn't care that I was hurting why would she anyway?

I was in history staring at the click I've  never seen a clock move so slowly this class was going on forever.

I couldn't bare to hear the maths teacher talk more about equations. When am I ever going to use this in life what do they expect the back of a chocolate bar say find x to find how man calories are in this bar. I roll my eyes to myself.

Eventually the bell rang and we have science. I make my way to the class by myself again ignoring everyone and everything around me.

I got to the class and sat at the very back of the class in the corner. I put my bag up on the seat next to me to avoid anyone sitting there and talking to me.

Class eventually stars and our teacher was explaining the experiment that we were about to do then there was a quiet knock on the door.

It opened showing Sabrina standing there waiting for the teacher to complain and he did. "Why are you  late young lady" he asked in an agitated tone clearly annoyed to be distracted during a class "I was speaking with a teacher?" she says as more of a question.

The teacher the rolls his eyes and says "just sit down". He then noticed her look for somewhere to sit as all the seats were taken.

"There is a seat next to lily in the back" he says in an obvious tone and then goes back to teaching the class.

She then looks at me with wide eyes clearly showing she didn't want to be near me.

I tore my eyes away from hers and look down to my book ready to ignore her right back. I'll give her a taste of her own medicine I thought to myself.

There then is a tap on my shoulder I know I shouldn't be so excited I'm meant be mad at get I look up at her and she is still standing "uh your um bag is on the seat" she says to me awkwardly.

My eyes widen and I quickly move the bag and put it on the floor next to me and she quickly sits down. Of course she wasn't going to talk to me I thought to myself.

I look up at the teacher pretending to be listening so it looks like I don't care that Sabrina is next to me. I can see her from the corner of my eye she is looking at me but I still don't look her way.

"Ok kids do you understand what you have to do now?" The teacher says looking around the room while people murmur low yahs.

I see Sabrina look up with an alarmed face because she doesn't know what we are doing.

"So pare up with the person sitting next to you"  Mr Kennedy the teacher says. Sabrina and I emediatly look at each other with same look.