Chapter 4

Me and Sabrina were sitting on the couch watching friends on TV and the doorbell rang Sabrina went over to check it and open the door. She opens the door and I hear a loud "Hi babe".

Always of a sudden I remember how could I nearly forget Alex her boyfriend. I was too caught up with thinking of her to even think of it all yesterday. "Oh hi Alex what are you doing here" Sabrina asks him with confusion in her voice. "I thought I could surprise you!" He said in a excited voice that sounded fake. "Do you want to go to your room and chill" he asks and I can hear the smirk on his voice.

My heart hurts he came over just to sleep with her she deserves better. "Oh uh Alex I can't I'm busy I'm with Lily at the moment" she explains. I sigh in relief she's not ditching me for him. "Yah so what? Tell her to leave" he says rudely. "Excuse me" she says "I said I'm busy right now. I'm with Lily and I'm staying with Lily and I know you don't just want to 'chill' with me upstairs so just leave" she says back and I hear a "ugh" from Alex.

Sabrina walks back in and I look up at her "relationship problems?" I ask. She just lets out a small laugh and a nod of her head.

"You know Sabrina you deserve better than that asshole." I said to her and I wasn't saying it just because I was jealous I wanted her to be as happy as possible. She sighs "I know" she says quietly. "Do you think you are going to breakup with him?" I ask curiously. "I don't know I want to breakup with him but I just don't know how to" she complains.

At this moment I was in shock I was so happy she's breaking up with him! It's selfish to think but I Can't help it. "Meet up with him and text 'I think we need to talk' because we all know what that means so when you breakup he won't be too taken aback" I thought. "Yah that's a good idea actually" she says "since when do you give relationship advice, prude" she laughs mockingly. "Oh shut up" I giggle. After the giggles died down we were looking into each others eyes smiling. This look, the look on her face right now makes it look like she might like me.

My eyes widened slightly with hope but didn't loose contact with her eyes this made her smile bigger.

Until next thing I know she leaning in I don't move I can't I'm stuck in this position with the shock. Her eyes close and I close mine until I could feel the warmth of her soft lips against mine. This was the most amazing feeling I ever felt in my life I don't want it to ever end she started smiling through the kiss and I pulled away to see her face her reaction. What if she'll regret it? I thought to myself. I feel a smooth hand on my cheek and I them open my eyes and see her beautiful face.

The change light from the television showing the contours of her soft structured face. We looked at eachother waiting for one to say something. "I made the first move you say something" she says her outgoing and loud personality all of a sudden disappears and becomes shyness.

I smile at how cute she is. "Your so cute Sabrina" I sighed happily. "I don't know what to say to you Sab, all I can hope is that it meant as much to you as that did to me" I say looking at her and she smiles at me.

"Of course that meant something to me silly, was it not obvious how much I liked you?" I looked at her confused. "You've liked me for a while? How long?" I asked. "Very long, very very long" she laughed. "I've liked you for years. Wow I'm so happy" I said with a smile. "I was so certain you were straight" I laughed.

"I'm bisexual I prefer girls a lot more though" she explains. "I didn't tell you I was queer because I thought you would definitely know I like you then cause I can't stop staring at you" she said.

"Oh my god same I would've i was scared you would know I liked you and it would ruin our friendship" I said. "Oh and I'm gay by the way" I explained.

"This feels nice someone knowing especially you knowing" she smiled. "C-can we K-kiss again?" I asked her. "Ew no" she said loudly. I looked at her confused "what" I said sadly. She breaks out in a laugh "your still just as gullible" she laughed at me. "That was mean!" I frown. "Aw your so cute oh my god" she smiles. She but her fingers on either side of my lips and gently squishes them like a little child this only made her giggle more. She keeps her hands there and give my lips a quick peck and smiles her beautiful smile showing her perfect teeth and plump lips she was perfection to me. "Your so beautiful Sabrina" I tell her. This made her blush the cutest red she was too good to like me I think to myself.

"What do you want to do today?" She looked at me with a questioning face. "I want to cuddle and watch 'orange is the new black' and we can't do anything outside anyway because it poring down rain" I smile. " I definitely like that idea" she smiles cutely at me and I smile too.

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye x