Chapter 2

"So lily,who do you like right now" Sabrina asks with that damn smirk again. They all look at me with expecting looks and I turn my head shyly.

When I don't answer Josh pipes up "come on lil we all said who we like tell us" they must've been talking about who they like when I was thinking about Sabrina's smirk and the glances she was giving me why does she have to be so distracting. I wonder to myself. "You really have to stop talking to yourself in your head lily" Bailey laughs and the other two laugh along also "yah what are you even thinking of that whole time" Josh laughs.

Thank you Bailey for changing the topic I think he knew I was internally crying. I have a feeling Bailey knows I'm in some way gay because I may have said that a really curvy line was straighter than me and when I gasped and my eyes nearly popped out of my head he probably got the idea.

"I honestly I don't even know random stuff I suppose" I shrug my shoulders.

I can't help but to get distracted by Sabrina's beauty and try to find the smallest silliest things to connect with a chance of her thinking of me not as just a friend.

"Your a strange one lils, but that's why we love you" Sabrina giggles. ' we love you' 'we' I think to myself she definitely only thinks of me as a friend.

. "What's with the pout" Sabrina asks with you got it another smirk. "Cause I'm a-pout to get out of here" Bailey laughs at his own joke "I'm sorry, That was a bad one Bail" I laugh "Then why are you laughing" he asks "cause it's bad" Sabrina shoots back. "Shut up your just jealous of my sick puns" he says with a sassy shake of the head.

Once we got out of the café we walked along the street "where to next" Sabrina asks " I don't know we've been almost everywhere today" I pout again "again with the cute little pout" Sabrina says.

Oh my god, did she just say my pouts cute I'm internally crying again my cheeks are on fire.

I look up at Sabrina to see her eyes have widened and her cheeks are slightly red also when she looks at me and sees my reaction her face lightens and the smirk comes back but it wasn't a mischievous smirk it was an excited one if that makes sense.

I then get a phone call which breaks our eye contact apart. I groan and get the phone out of my pocket I checked the caller ID it's Jason.

"Hey what's wrong?" I ask. "Where are you?" He ask quickly "out with my friends why?" I say "You should have told me before you left lily and Dads had a day off today and has been non stop drinking and he keeps asking where you are and giving out that you just left." He says worriedly "what? Oh crap!" I say frantically "wait you want me to go back while he's in that state?" I question "Well you see he said you'll be in trouble if you don't get back before 6 if you come back soon he might not freak out" Jason says

I check the time it's 5:30 ok I might be able to get back in time if I leave now.

"What is it?" Sabrina ask worriedly. "Where's Josh and Bailey?" I ask "over there" Sab replies "can you tell them I'm leaving?" I ask "wait! Can I com with you?"she asks "um yah uh sure" I stutter. "Crap! I won't get home on time if I get the bus".

"Lily? " oh I forgot Jason was in the phone "Yah? Oh wait Jason Can you collect me?" I ask "I can't my car broke down sorry lil I say just get the next bus" he replies "ok thanks love you!" I say "Bye love you too lil" he says back

"Let's go" I say quickly "who was that?" Sabrina says with jealously in her voice I'm probably hearing stuff though "My brother why?" I say "oh nothing I was just wondering" she says quietly. I nod and we start to run to the bus we jump on and Sabrina's before me "two singles please" she says "that will be €4.80 so please" she gives the money and we walk to our seats. "Why did you pay for me I had my own money" I say showing her the change .

"It's fine I don't mind plus you seemed worried she says " she says sweatily "thank you Sab I'll pay for you next time"