chapter 12

This chapter involves abuse so if your not comfortable with this topic this is just a warning. That part ends after the first ~~~~~~~~

Enjoy.

I woke up earlier than usual the next day. Slowly opening my eyes trying to adjust to the light I slowly roll out of bed and change into my school uniform.

I go down the stairs and can emediatly smell the alcohol so I slowly on my tip toes avoiding the creaky wooden floor boards knowing my father is probabaly passed out on the couch and would kill me if i wake him. I am more aware of him now that Jason told me what he did.

Halfway down the stairs the floor creaks loudly I keep my eyes on the floor to be more careful.

When I get to the bottom of the stairs I look up to see my father standing there.

Staring at me with his tired eyes with a bear bottle in his hand of course "could you be any louder you fat bitch! " he yells loudly. I was taken aback by how loud he was

"I'm sorry" I mutter quietly. "Does it look like I care I'm already awake now aren't I?" He says angrily. "I was trying to be as quite as possible I swear" I say quietly.

I was used to this it happens quite often well not exactly 'used to it' but I'm not surprised is what I mean he insults me and my brother like this a lot especially wjen we were younger but he never got physical with or has ever hurt me physically because I look to simular to mum. Well that's my theory.

"Well you didn't do a good job at it" he yells and lifts his hand in the air my eyes can't believe it. I guess I spoke too soon...

Soon I feel a sharp stinging on my cheek "you worthless bitch" he mutters .

I can't believe this, my own father. I knew he didn't love me anymore but how could this happen, it's never been this bad.

I know he's drunk and isn't thinking straight but this is different.

Then I remember he did this to Jason and my heart breaks even more I'm so selfish not to even notice his hurting.

I look at him with wide eyes begging him to stop as he glares at me with hate soon he stops and throws the glass bottle of alcohol which was in his hand right at me and walks away carelessly.

I sit there for a minute shocked at what I had just experienced I couldn't believe he had done this yes he insulted me in the past but never this he has never done this to say I'm terrified is an understatement.

I run to my room and lock the door as quickly as possible and lean against it gently releaved to be away from him, my own father.

I turn on the lights and walk to my closet where there is a mirror on the door.

I stare at my reflection, I look the same but I look so different at the same time. The right side of my face is a bright red colour I graze it gently with my finger and flinch at the sudden pain.

There's cuts on my face from the glass he threw at me I tore out the glass from above my eyebrow.

I slowly raise my school shirt and look at my stomach I really am fat no wonder Sabrina doesn't like me. I don't blame her for being embarrassed of me.

I cover my face with as much concealer and foundation as possible until the new bruises disappear to the eye.

I fix my uniform and put on a jumper with a hood to hide my face even though it's against the school dress code.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on the bus I have my earphones in and Sabrina comes to my seat and asks to sit next to me I just look away and ignore her presence which doesn't stop her from sitting there next to me anyway.