Chapter 9

^^You've all been blessed you are welcome

The moment our lips touch as cheesey as it sounds but i feel like there was fireworks going off in my stomach. Her lips are roughly kissing mine not holding back because we were on the bus.

I wanted to tell her to stop, I wanted to push away but I couldn't I couldn't get myself to pull my self off her.

I could feel the stares but they didn't matter to me right now. All I could think of was our lips moving together.

After what felt like hours I felt her warm lips leave mine. I slowly pulled away with eyes wide and a burning feeling in my cheeks which were probably leaving a bright red colour .

While I'm here looking like an idiot she still manages to pull that sly smirk  acting calm and composed. How does she do it? I ask myself.

I hear loud gasps from the back of the bus. Sabrina turns around while rolling her eyes expecting it to be an immature person stunned at seeing two girls kiss.

But what we saw was a lot different. We turned to see Bailey and Josh with two huge grins.

Oh. God. No.

They leave the back of the bus and run to the two seats behind us that Sabrina was sitting on before she thought it would be a good idea to KISS me again.

"GUYS" They both yell in sync. "Yah" Sabrina says acting casual. Once again. How.

"How long have ye been hiding this from us?"Bailey questioned at the same time josh said "It's was so obvious I knew it"

I look out the window to see where we are. We were just two more stops away till Iget to get off this bus away from everyone around me. Too much is happening.

"We're not dating" she says and whispers "yet" afterwards only for me to hear. WHAT.

"Sure" josh says not looking convinced. "Well she has a girlfriend already" Sabrina says "What!" Both josh and Bailey yell.

They both snap there heads to me "spill the tea" Bailey says with a lot sass clearly annoyed I didn't tell him.

"Sabrina! I am NOT dating her" I say clearly annoyed. "Well she kissed your cheek"

I just give her the how can you be that stupid and say "Really?" I say. "What?" She says confused as to why I'm getting annoyed at her.

"You literally just kissed me and yet were not dating she just kissed my cheek. God your so dramatic!" I say getting slightly angry stoat she keeps saying I'm dating someone I just met.

"So why didn't you tell us?" Josh asks. "We'll coming out isn't easy I was just afraid so I tried to hide it" I say calming down.

Josh and Bailey just laugh. "We ment as in you two liking eachother" josh says with Bailey following with "honey,everyone knows your gay you did do a great job at hiding it " all three of them broke out in a laugh.

I just looked down embarrassed I didn't make it that obvious did I?

"Why don't you just go and interrogate Sabrina instead" I mumble. "She came out years ago" josh says. "Really?" I say shocked. Wondering why she didn't tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the bus ride I walked from there as fast as possible away from everyone.

I walked in the door to my house seeing my father passed out on the couch with a bear bottle still left in his hand.

I just stand there and just look at him heartbroken. Heartbroken for him he didn't deserve this believe it or not he once was a good father and amazing husband. To think one person could change someone in such a drastic way is strange and so scary.

It nearly made me afraid to love. Would this happen to me if I lost them would I block everyone out and rely on alcohol to save me.

Or would I ever love or would anyone ever love me. That's unlikely. I then remember Sabrina.

I'm so confused I don't know how to feel. The kiss felt so right. It felt better than the first time it wasn't just a kiss I could feel the emotion I could feel I wasn't just a person to go to after I was bored.

But that was only a feeling. I know she doesn't truly have feelings for me she couldn't she's perfect and I'm me.

She deserves Alex anyway he's popular, good looking, happy and confident and so much ore things. Things that I don't have. Things I can't give her.

I go up the stairs slowly and quietly avoiding the areas I know that creek trying my best to not wake up my father.

I get to my room and strip taking off my uncomfortable school uniform. When I'm in just my underwear I realise my curtains are wide open completely forgetting to have shut them whin I came in to the room and no other than Sabrina is standing in the middle of her room looking straight at me. With might I add no top on clearly getting dressed too.

I just stand shocked that she's seen me like this too awkward to go on close the blinds I just cover my body the best I could using my hands.

Eventually I look up daring to make eye contact with her but of course it's Sabrina ands she standing there smirking and looking right at me when she sees I have looked over she raises her eyebrow at me in such a sexual? Way.

She continues to get dressed and removes more clothes. What is happening? I quickly run over and close the blinds.

That was so humiliating.

Eventually once I'm dressed I sit at my desk and take out our homework that was due. When my phone lights up notifying me that i got a message.

I read the message.

Sab💕

Nice bra I love hello kitty on you.

I look up from my phone to see my hello kitty bra I still didn't put in the wash on television floor.

This is so embarrassing oh no.

Remembering her in her sexy black lace push bra which fit and looked so amazing on her but she saw me in a childlike fluorescent pink bra with hello kitty all over it I must've looked so stupid to her.

I didn't reply to her message to embarrassed to reply to her.

I leave my homework for a later date also known as telling the teacher you forgot your copy at home my mind is to busy ar the moment to be worrying  about what the slope of an irrelevant triangle is.

I lie in bed and think over everything that just happened.

Sabrina kissed me. For the SECOND time.
Josh and Bailey not only found out I was gay but saw me and Sabrina kissing.
Sabrina has told Josh and Bailey about her sexuality but never told me.
Sabrina not only saw me in my underwear through her window but in my hello kitty pair.

Later on that night I was getting into my bed to get a well needed sleep when I her light toppings on my window.

I decide to ignore it but the taps only get louder I angrily get out of bed ignoring how I am not wearing pants and quickly open my blinds to see Sabrina hanging out her window throwing small pebbles that came from the Walls outside by the window.

"What the hell are you doing its 2am!"
I exclaim. "Calm down your light was on I know you were awake" she says calmly.

"OK sorry but what do you need?" I ask tiredly.

"Can I not talk to my beautiful neighbour?" She asks smirking at me.

"Ya know, I was waiting for a reply but sadly I got none" Sabrina said sadly.

"What was I supposed to say?" I ask I could feel my cheeks burning from. Remembering the embarrassing moment.

"Well I complemented your adorable hello kitty bra " she says "did you not like my black lace bra I thought you would " she says with a fake pout which slowly turned to a smirk of pure lust.