Chapter 8

We were in a small coffee shop next to where the bus stop is. I am still trying to decide what to get. I turn to Anna and ask "What are you going to get?".

She looks at back at the menu " I heard their hot chocolate is good here" she then says. "What about you?" She asks afterwards. "Hotchocolate I suppose" I say with a smile.

She gives me a smile back " OK you stay here and mind the seats in case someone takes them because the place is packed" I nod and wait for my turn to go up to order.

Anna comes walking back holding two Hotchocolate with a smile on her face. "Why did you get two?" I chuckle. "One for you one for me" she says while giggling.

"How much was it?" I ask taking out my purse. "It's fine I'll pay" she says. After a lot of arguing I eventually let her pay.

We sat down and asked questions about eachother she seemed like a really nice person. "So are you dating anyone?" She asks confidently.

Taken aback I say "no". She smiles "good". My eyes widen and she notices giving me a smirk. "So... would you ever date a girl?"

"Yah I'm actually gay" I say nervously. "Me too" she grins. "I think it's my turn to ask questions" I chuckle.

"What year are you in? You don't look that familiar to me." I question. "I only joined last year I moved here from England if you haven't noticed my accent" she answered.

"Oh that would make sense I knew you must've been new and I have noticed your accent and I love it" I say excitedly with a giggle.

Our conversation carried on like this until I saw a very familiar girl who kept looking at us she was standing at the bus stop. Sabrina. Oh God... she must've missed the bus too.

When I see her she gives me a sad glance but I quickly look away.

"Who's that?" I turn to Anna who has a confused look covering her face. "My friend were in a bit of a fight right now" I frown.

"Aw I'm sorry to hear that what was it about?" She questions again.  "Nothing much ya know the usual" I lie.

I didn't want her to know I like my best friend that's pathetic. Anna also seems pretty sweat and I might get to know her better.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  - 

We are on the bus and Anna was sitting next to me and of course right behind me on the bus was Sabrina herself. Of course. Where else on this almost empty bus could she possibly sit.

Me and Anna say our goodbyes as she gets off a few stops before mine and she shocks me by giving me a light kiss on the cheek. My face is bright red and I hear a growl behind me but decide to ignore it.

I get a notification on my phone and comes up 'Anna😍' it's reads "Want to 'accidently' miss our bus tomorrow too? xx" I smile wide at the fact she wants to talk to me and reply with "we'll see ;) x"

Then someone sits down beside me and I look over to see Sabrina with a scowl on her face.

Before I can say anything she says "who the hell was that!" "Why do you care anyway?" I say acting as if I don't care when in reality I'm dying inside.

She just laughs at that "Why do you think Lily! She kissed your cheek and you were all over each other!" She says loudly.

"Yah so what that is none of your business!" I say back.

"Yes it is don't act as if there's nothing between us you can't just kiss other girls like that Lily!" She exclaims.

"what! Wow you are such a hypocrite. You are dating someone Sabrina literally dating not even caring about my feelings but I talk. Talk. To a girl and your the victim!?"

"You didn't just talk she kissed your cheek!" This girl I can't with her anymore.

"Sabrina listen you are dating someone you have made out with this person in front of me many times before and after our whole 'kiss' drama and you told me we can't date! So if I can't date you and you won't let me date anyone what am on supposed to do!? God Sabrina you are so selfish!"

"I'm sorry I'm just jealous of her" she admits.

"Well no shit sherlock" I reply.

"Your so infuriating" she says looking into my eyes.

"That's sweat thanks" I say sarcastically.

We just glare at eachother something in her eyes I can't quite tell what it is but there's some anger in there.

When all of a sudden her hands are on my face and before I know it I feel her lips attached to mine.