chapter 11

After I asked Sabrina stayed silent while waiting for her to give an explanation I text Anna quickly and explained that the bus pulled away before I got out.

I looked back at Sabrina still expecting a reply athough I already knew the reason why it was because she was embarrassed to be seen around me she avoids me in school all the time. She thinks I haven't even noticed yet.

"Lily I'm sorry ok it's just that I can't break up with him if I do I will loose all popularity you can't just break up with Alex Haze so many people would kill just to be where I am" she says looking me in the eye.

I roll my eyes at her and look away. "That's the worst excuse I've ever heard" I spat and get up and move to a different seat on the bus.

I look out the window and put in ear phones but Sab still comes to sit next to me.

She pokes me trying to grab my attention but I ignore her. I hear a load groan and she rips out my earphones "Lily!" She demands.

I just look at her and raise my eyebrow as if to ask 'what?' "I'm sorry you just don't understand lil" she tells me"

"No I think I understand" I state her calmly "What do you mean?" She asks confused.

"Popularity is more important to you than than me. I know your embarrassed to be around me because I'm a loser sabrina" I say angrily.

"That's not true lily I would never be embarrassed to be around you" she lies.

I just laugh "Really?" I ask "you honestly don't think I know that you avoid me all the time in school and only talk when we have to sit together in class and you don't have a choice so you have to make an effort?" I ask again. "I'm not dumb Sabrina" I mutter.

"Its not that it's just I never get a chance to be around you since I'm always with Alex plus we spend time together all the time at home" she says.

"I know it's not that you'll loose popularity if you break up with him you'll loose more if your seen with me in school. That's why you only talk to me at home cause no one can see you there. I know you're embarrassed to be around me stop lying to me" I say in a pissed off tone and get up and walk back to Josh and Bailey who are at back of the bus so there is another seat next to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get back home and go straight upstairs and avoid contact with anyone especially my father.

Today has been awful.

I go to my room and shut my blinds in case Sabrina tries talking to me.

I quickly change into a baggy t-shirt that goes mid thigh so it was kind of a dress so I just wear that.

I do my homework then get on my bed and go through the Internet.

Later there is a knock on my door and I open it to see Josh and Bailey standing there with grins "get your ass up we're going to do something fun to chear you up because we know Sabrina the teenage witch isn't the only thing that upsetting you right now" Bailey says after josh laughs at him with a big smile.

"But I just want to sleep" I complain. "Well I just want to marry Ryan gosling but we don't all get what we really want do we" josh asks rhetorically.

I giggle at him and go get ready once I'm ready I'm wearing ripped mom jeans and a white crop top with a small bit of makeup much to my disliking but the two annoying children screaming at me was a lot more irritating.

I go downstairs and they're talking with Jason. They're all laughing at something and I come in and Bailey roles his eyes "Well I'm glad you took your time hun" Josh and Jason chuckle at him.