Halloween Montagues & Capulets

Staring in those dark intense eyes, framed by those thick straight lashes instantly made my heart accelerate like I've just ran a marathon.

 The stand lamps at the corners of the room illuminated the area cascading dense shadows across the floor. 

The dim yellow light danced along the right side of his face leaving the other side to be consumed by darkness. He inched forward allowing his elbows to rest on his thighs while his head rested on his intertwined fist.

"What do you want to know?" I asked trying to compose myself.

"Everything..." His vague answer made me frown with a pout which seemed to have amused him, making him chuckle. "I mean... the ... thing you were talking about in the kitchen."

"Well you heard didn't you? I'm sure you're a smart guy who can..." I stopped talking when he started to get up and make his way around the table towards the sofa I was lounging on. 

He passed me and sank back into the seat right next to me with one arm sprawled towards me on the back rest of the couch while his whole body was turned my way with on leg crossed on it while the other dangled down. 

I turned my whole body around towards him; sitting crossed legged, waiting for him to speak first.

"You can tell me yourself..." he stated while playing with my hair which I replied to with a pout. Chuckling he leant forward grabbing my chin in his large hand and slamming his lips down hungrily on to mine. "Every time you do that I'm gonna kiss you." He warned before pecking my lips one last time.

"I don't like you..." I frowned without a pout making him chuckle because he knew that was the exact opposite of what I was feeling.

"Yes you do..." His face was inches away from me, mingling our warm breath together while he kept playing with my hair.

"No I don't"

"Yes you do"

"How do you know?" I challenged him hoping I could continue this until someone gets back home so I wouldn't have to tell him anything right this instant.

However, he had other plans. He moved his whole body forward taking my face in both his hands and kissing me thoroughly. 

I rested my hands on the base of his neck while I moved forward kissing him back with all the passion I had reserved for a long time. 

There were no tongues involved or lack of clothes yet he managed to ignite my whole body on fire. 

His lips moved painfully slow against mine like he was trying to restrain himself from the passion that burned through him so that I wouldn't get burnt. 

My whole inside clenched together in nervousness and joy when he slowly pulled away from me panting and gasping for breath.

"That's how..." He breathed out twitching the corner of his lips upwards into a crooked smile. I couldn't help but roll my eyes while breaking out his hands to sink back into the couch with my knees up to my chest and feet up propped up on his lap.

"It's my past I don't see the point in bringing it into my present and future." I sighed realising I might just have to tell him about everything that happened that night and every other event which followed after that particular tragedy. 

However I found myself extremely calm about the fact that I'll be retreating back the scarring memories which I suppressed for longer than a year. He wrapped his arms around my legs resting his head on my knees while looking at me with great amount of intensity.

"Okay..." His dark glistening eyes lured me to cave in and tell him everything. "I never asked for a particular date when I got out of coma because I didn't want to exactly remember that night and also I don't remember much about that night.