Popular vs Bitches.

Kira's P.O.V.

"That I had a beautiful niece... HELL yeah I knew..." For some reason I didn't like her accusation.

"Why did you tell me...?" She looked defeated and broken which nearly broke my heart and that's when I realised Caleb was still holding on to me. I craned my neck back to look up at him letting him know that was I was calm enough for him to let me go.

"It wasn't for her to tell you... it was me who should have..." Shane spoke up -with pure self-loathing in his voice- form beside me just as when Caleb slowly put me down on the ground.

"Well you're not as faithful then... I'm her best friend and I have her back..." Brooke scolded stepping forward towards us. "This is what you "popular" people do... always play with the innocent one... and you all have no hearts..." She screamed throwing a tantrum. I couldn't shake of the feeling that her outburst wasn't in Lacey's defence, it was more directed towards Shane for doing what he did with Brooke.

"Oh really? Is that why you set your best friend up at the party?" Caleb's accusing hoarse voice startled everyone. "Is that why my brother saw you get out of the same room that they happened to be in...?" I looked up to my side to see his determine face.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." Brooke's whole body language changed as she crossed her arms in a defensive position over her body.

"Yes you do... You're the one who sent that picture to Shane so that he would believe that she was cheating on him and break up with her... YOU BITCH." At that moment every inch of my body was screaming murder, I lunged towards her again to be stopped my Caleb in the same way... again.

"IT WASN'T MY IDEA." Brooke screamed out not realising exactly what words came out of her mouth, after when she registered what she just said, she quickly turned to Lacey with a pleading expression. "That's not what I meant-"

Smack

Caleb set me on my feet again right when Lacey's right palm connected with Brooke's cheeks. I mentally cheered that girl for breaking out of her shell and for the first time standing up for herself. I heard loud gasps and little mummers arise form the crowd.

"You... HOW COULD YOU?" She turned towards Brooke screaming at her face. However Brooke stayed silent for a while with her hand cupping the cheek that I presume was on fire.

"You STOLE him from me..." She retorted back.

"I was NEVER YOURS." Shane walked forward towards Lacey but she brushed him off.

"Did you forget those nig-" Before she could finish her poisoned sentence I butted in knowing exactly what she was about to do.

"SHUT UP..." I screamed balling my hands in fists. "You think you're better than all of us... just because you don't fall under the "popular" category?" I mocked. "You think we all have perfect lives? You think none of us ever have PROBLEMS?" Before I knew it I was face to face with Brooke.

"You all ruin people like us..." She retorted back.

"No..." I breathed out. "YOU ruined yourself and your 'best friend' and you know what... NONE of us girls will ever screw their best friends up like that..." I gestured towards the side of the crowd where the girls from our group stood shaking their heads in agreement.

"You all are BULLIES." She stepped back from me.

"At this moment YOU'RE the one who is bullying YOUR OWN 'best friend' and also get this in your thick little skull that WE are not perfect you don't know what the HELL we've been through." I stepped forward.

"I did it for her own good..." She turned towards Lacey who was standing inches away from Shane. "Don't you see... He will just use you and leave you." Her manipulative and deceiving words weren't working on Lacey as she turned her head away from her in disgust.