2) Were...what?

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Scott chuckled when his friend woke with a start. Stiles frantically untangled himself from the werewolf.

"S-sorry, Scott...I didn't mean-"

"Stiles, relax! It's fine. I didn't want to move you because you were sleeping really deeply. How do you feel?"

Stiles scratched the back of his head and sheepishly looked at his friend. Why did he have to be so cute? Woah, what?

"Pretty great, actually. I've slept better than I have in a long time."

Scott smiled and clapped a hand on his shoulder.

"Good. You needed it."

Stiles nodded with a grateful smile and said "hey, I'm gonna shower. It's already past 10, and I don't want to spend my Saturday doing nothing."

Scott gave an acknowledging nod. He lay back down on the bed, hearing the squeak of the faucet while texting his mother.

Scott: Hey, I'm at Stiles's house. Gonna stay here awhile. Wanna make sure he's ok.

Melissa: Ok, see you soon. stay safe xoxo

Scott smirked and locked his phone. He shut his eyes, his head resting on the blue pillow behind him. He almost fell back asleep listening to the soothing trickling of water. That is, until he heard a little voice from behind the door calling his name.

"S-Scott..?" Stiles almost whimpered.

"Yeah?"

"You better come see this..."

Scott went into the bathroom to find the water still running from the shower head. He glanced down to the tub to see Stiles with his knees to his chest. Perhaps Scott wouldn't have been so surprised if his best friend didn't have claws, black furry hands and feet, orange pointy ears framing the sides of his head, or the dark orange tail of a fox.