8) Canis Vulpes

"Is this how it's gonna be from now on? You howl for a booty call?" Stiles asked jokingly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Is this how it's gonna be from now on? You howl for a booty call?" Stiles asked jokingly.

Scott chuckled and kissed the back of Stiles's neck.
Just a half hour ago, a werewolf made love to a werefox in the woods just a mile away. They returned to Stiles's house to sleep the rest of the night in a warm bed.

"Maybe, but I know you love it," Scott said before growling in Stiles's ear.

The pale boy shuddered.
"Oh, come on, it's not fair! You can't just grind on me without clothes on, Scott McCall. Not while my booty is still recovering from the most recent call.

Scott laughed at that.
"Little bottom sore?" he asked before squeezing Stiles's ass with his hands.

"Ugh, you never make this easy. And what's my dad gonna say if he sees his son naked being spooned by his best friend/boyfriend who is equally naked?"

Scott put a hand on Stiles's side and pulled towards himself, prompting Stiles to turn around and face him.
"We can tell him today," he said.

Stiles blinked slowly, making his eyes appear even bigger and more beautiful.
"Ok. We can do it together."

Scott smiled before pulling Stiles closer. He bright their lips together, putting as much love and passion into the kiss as he could.

 He bright their lips together, putting as much love and passion into the kiss as he could

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Their lips were still intact when there was a knock on the door. Both quickly threw on some clothes before heading downstairs to the door. When they opened it, they were shocked at what was in front of them.

A girl. About their age. A beautiful, stunning,...naked girl. Ok. She looked totally calm and not at all tattered. She was clean and her hair was neat, and she looked perfect.
Her hair was a fiery orange, and freckles dotted her body.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Are you Stiles?" she asked cheerily.

Stiles looked at Scott momentarily.
"Uhh...yeah?"

Without warning, the girl squealed an jumped into his arms.

"I've been looking for you all night! I couldn't catch your scent, and the neighbors wouldn't help me. EEEE I'm so glad I finally found you!!"

Scott looked at the cold January ground. Such unusual California weather, yet this girl seemed completely unphased by the cold.

"Come inside," Scott said to break silence.

The girl cheerily went inside and sat in front of the fireplace. After being wrapped with a blanket, the mysterious redhead snuggled into the soft fleece.

"Ooh, this is so nice. It's freezing out there! I honestly wish I still had my fur coat, but I'm just gonna have to manage."

"Wait, you're a werewolf?" Scott asked.

"Sort of."

"Well, are you a werecoyote? Stiles asked.

"No, I'm half werewolf and half werefox. You guys are my parents! I've been looking for you since I woke up last night. It was-"

"What?!" Scott and Stiles interrupted in unison.

The girl looked surprised.
"I mean, yeah. I've been in hibernation for as long as I can remember, but I woke up furless and with a strong instinct that lead me to find you guys! Now that I've finally found you, I should be able to shift back and forth!"

Stiles and Scott dropped their jaws.

"But what do you mean that you are our daughter? How's that possible?" Stiles interrogated.

"Well, I'm technically the daughter of Luna, but she has many children. I was sent into hibernation as a pup only to wake when a werefox and a werewolf were to mate. I've been asleep for 300 some years now because werefoxes are so rare and usually don't get along with werewolves especially of the same gender. Long story short, I'm a hybrid that has finally found proper parents!"

Silence fell for a good 30 seconds before Scott spoke up.

"What's your name?"

"I don't know. That's for you to decide."

"Emma," Stiles said almost immediately.

Scott turned to him, and the girl smiled.

"I like that name. Oh, you guys should see my coat! I can finally shift again now that I've found you! Come on!"
Emma dropped her blanket and ran outside, prompting the boys to follow her right away. When they got outside, they saw a gorgeous creature facing them.

 When they got outside, they saw a gorgeous creature facing them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Sure enough, the creature looked to be the perfect hybrid. The perfect hybrid between a fox and a wolf.