10) Love Me

The smutty chapter. You have been warned.

Scott watched Stiles's face with the tip of his tongue between his teeth; he moved his hips in fast little ruts, rubbing their erections together.

Stiles let out a little squeak. Fûck. He sounded like a girly girl doing this for the first time.

"Is this okay?" Scott asked with short breath.

Stiles's eyes rolled back.
"Fuck, it's more than okay. God, Scott, more..."

The alpha obliged. He drew his hips back agonizingly slow before thrusting them forward to create a hot friction where they were both sensitive the most.

"Ohh fuuuck...Scott, hurry and get to it before I finish here and now!" Stiles begged.

Scott flipped him over and coaxed him to his knees and elbows. He could still smell that awfully familiar scent.

Even when not shifted, Stiles still managed to produce slick.

"I guess I won't need lube then," Scott chuckled in a gravelly voice.

Stiles whined before choking out some words.
"Yeah, I forgot to mention that that still happens when I'm not shifted. Uh, let's just say I was missing you when I figured that out."

Scott's erection gave and interested twitch. The alpha brought his face close to the wet spot, trying not to shift at the pheromonal scent.

Stiles forced out a long, high-pitched moan when he felt a rough tongue on his wet heat.

"Fuck, you taste good, Stiles..."

Stiles did his very best not to sob at how in heat he was. They never did anything like that before, but lord did he want to do if again.

Scott swiped his tongue yet again over the puckered pink spot...and again and again.

Stiles was moaning like a little slut, unable to keep his voice clean. He pushed back on the tongue, prompting Scott to grip even tighter on his hips.
Stiles reached a hand back in attempt to work his bundle of nerves only to be stopped by a clawed hand.

"No no, cutie. You're mine to play with," Scott growled.

Stiles whimpered in defeat, but his mind melted when his hole received more attention. His toes curled as he was wondering how long he could hold on.
"Sc-Scott..? I can't hold it in longer. Please stop teasing," Stiles whined.

Scott chuckled and slapped his ass before standing upright. He pushed in slowly, careful not to hurt his mate.

"Oh, fuck!" Stile exclaimed into his pillow.
"Scott, it hurts..."

Scott stopped immediately with only his head in and stroked Stiles's back with his thumb.
"We can stop. It's okay, baby."

"I don't want to stop...maybe you can stretch me first?" Stiles suggested.

Scott pulled out and lubed up two fingers before putting them where his tip was. Stiles moaned when he was scissored.

"Does this feel any better?" Scott asked as he pumped his fingers.

Stiles nodded happily, pushing back on the digits. He made a noise of disappointment when his hold suddenly clenched around nothing. He craned his head back to see the alpha looking through his backpack.

"I don't want to hurt you, Stiles. It's obvious that you're still sore from our time in the woods."

Stiles whimpered when he realized that he wasn't gonna have anything that night.

"But I thought we could give this a try."
Scott held a red toy in his hand. It was skinnier than himself, but it looked fun. Stiles rose to just his knees and watched as Scott sucked the toy seductively. The alpha strode over to the bed and lay on it before scooting close to his beta. He placed a paw on his chest and brought him close. He quickly guided Stiles to lie partially on top of him with his back against his torso. Their faces were closer than before, and Stiles had his goofy and excited grin when he kissed Scott. As Scott kissed him, he took Stiles's leg that was nearest him and pulled it back, opening him. Scott then sucked the toy once more before flicking on the little switch. The skinny toy vibrated to life and was carefully guided to Stiles's sensitive area. Scott brought the round tip to the head of his achy organ and slowly moved it down. Stiles took in a sharp breath at the feeling of the vibration. Scott grinned at the reaction as he moved the toy down to his balls. Stiles bit his lip and bucked his hips slightly. Little Stiles was pleased as well.
Right after Scott brought the toy below Stiles's sack, he plunged it right into him. Stiles cried out in pleasure. It wasn't as big as Scott, so he was able to handle it. He moaned like a bitch as Scott twisted and moved the vibrating silicone around. When Scott finally found the soft spot he was looking for, he jammed the toy right into it unmercifully. Stiles gave a sharp cry before coming all over himself and his partner without the aid of a hand.
Scott snickered while pumping the toy in and out slowly. After a minute, when pleasure became a dull pain for Stiles, Scott switched off the toy and tossed it aside to clean later. Stiles mumbled when his sore hole clenched on nothing. He cleaned up Scott and himself with the tip of his tongue before cuddling close to his alpha. Scott threw a blanket on top of them before stroking Stiles's hair.
"I love you, Stiles."

Stiles nuzzled into the warmth and cooed like a kitten when he felt the soft, affectionate touch.
"I feel so safe with you," he mumbled before falling asleep.

To Scott's surprise, he never shifted once. But after he heard those sleepy words from his fox boyfriend, he knew nothing could ever hurt him. Ever. Not while he still stood on his own two feet...or four paws.