11) Fox Fire

This chapter sucks because I have writers' block ;-; Note: If you have a problem with furries, please do not leave hate comments. Although I am not a furry myself, I do like the realistic art styles of the furry world. Not my art.

"Nice!" Scott exclaimed when he snapped another pic.

A few days after the full moon, they began to experiment with their powers. The boys discovered that they are able to shift into a bipedal version of their animal before fully shifting into a wolf or fox. And, GOD, did Scott think Stiles was a hot mofo.
Scott wanted Stiles to pose so he could take picture. Stiles occasionally rolled his eyes at the "my foxy boyfriend joke."

After their little photo shoot was over, Scott and Stiles dressed and just cuddled on the bed

After their little photo shoot was over, Scott and Stiles dressed and just cuddled on the bed. That's when they heard Emma rush up the stairs.

"Guys?? Can you please tell me why this"- she turned around -"is here??"

Stiles and Scott immediately sat up, concern washing over their faces. Why in hell did their daughter have a second tail??

óÓÒò

"I honestly don't think it's harmful. The only effect it has had is it made Emma's magic more powerful."
Dr. Deaton put down the instrument in his hand and began interrogating the hybrid girl.
"You said this happened near the time of the full moon , yes?"

"Yeah, a day or two after."

"Hmm. Well, you're not a Kitsune. My tests still show DNA from a fox and wolf. If you had any other supernatural creature as part of you besides being a shapeshifter, I wouldn't have been able to see your DNA at all. As long as you're not in any pain, let's just wait to see where this goes."

After Emma forced her tails to disappear, Stiles and Scott took each of her hands in each of theirs and went to Stiles's jeep. Emma climbed in the back seat and kissed both her parents on the cheek.
"I love you guys," she said.
The boys grinned like idiots until they felt an electric shock. They turned to look back to see Emma clutching her wrist in surprise.

"Did I just do that?"