Prologue

Third Person P.O.V
Over the years, the Z Fighters cease to exist. With the constant  challenges, the engagement of war. They were pick on one by one, just like horror film. The two Saiyans were all that were left of the gang.

Yes...that's right, including Trunks, Goten & Gohan. Devastating as it may sound, without the eternal dragon being there, all were left in ruins. The dragon balls were whipped out, along side with the warriors that fought, and died. Dende, who was the guardian of the orange started orbs, was murdered on the battlefield.

Since that day of war had finally ended, the earth has remained in that egregious state.
Towers of buildings had collapse, toppling upon one another... colliding with other buildings, falling in a domino effect.
As a results of the earthquakes that shook the earth, cause by the rupture of violence .
The city has been deserted for some time now, no human could've withstand all that has happened, the earth was now considered to be a shell of what use to be. An empty shell...

The sky's where red, very Lilliputian of clouds would cross those blood stained sky's.
Vegeta and Goku, where living together under those conditions, in the wracked house hold of Capsule Corp. Smashed glass on the floor, cracks in the ceilings, holes in the walls, even the roof had fallen in. Photo albums destroyed, memories were lost.
In the basement beneath, there was a secret Laboratory, by which the greatest science, and his gifted daughter, Mr. Briefs & Bulma Briefs...

As if things wasnt appalling enough, the younger saiyan was down with malady. Instead of convalescing, he getting much worse. Vegeta had been at his aid, since the time the vires was just settling into his system. The Lab contained a stationary hospital room, as well as medical appliance, in addition to other implements required if needed necessary. Luckily, before her passing, she had taught Vegeta about everything retailing to medical treatment, operating \ surgery and extra..

With the responsibility of taking care of the younger Saiyan, he took great heed to the other warrior. To the extent, were he would chirp, to the sound of Goku calling him or for that matter in the nights where Goku was in agonizing pain through his entire body, for the whole night.Vegeta would be presently at his side, clutching at the others hand.

Romantic Feelings soon came into play, Vegeta fell in love with the man he'd swore to eliminate. Ofcourse Goku didnt have the slightest clue, being so obvious. Goku was kept in the dark.

When, When will I ever get the courage to say how I truly feel? .wait, does he even feel the same way ?
or when his due time comes, and he's on his dieing bed
should I keep my mouth shut ?
With the harsh reality, being taken into cogitation, tears were shedding. Endeavoring, attempting to hold back the rest... One or two manages to escape his eyes. Eventually, he releases it as cascade, allowing it to fall freely...he then kneels on the damaged tiles, arching his back forward, he buries his face in his lap crying, saying aloud,

" What should I do ?! "