Chapter XIII : Trapped In The Feeling Of Remorse

Vegeta P.O.V
Tossing my head back and forth restlessly, your haunting image reappears in my mind yet another night. Its a cruel price to pay, a curse of sleepless nights. Is this how you'd have it my dearest one?
Feeling your breath...
Whispering softly in my ears, the sweetest words that kills me, I hear your angelic voice.

I felt the burning sensation fest in my beating heart, it was the worst heartbreaking decisions I've made as a man. It tore me apart. Leaving your warm consoling arms brought me grief, as I stored away weakly. Fighting the very urge to run back into the arms I have come to know, I clench my fist ignorantly , biting my lip I pressed on with my head held high.

Striding at the break of dawn, my aching feet drags on in the showering rain. It has been months since my eyes last layed upon your enticing features. Days upon days the illusion of your presence taunting me, I find myself talking no one other than myself.
You have never left my mind once kakarot. Am honestly hopeless without you, its the truth, I couldn't dare to voice a lie. Tears swimming in my eyes, having everything appear in a blur.

I casted my head down for a moment, rubbing eyes harshly, with my feet still motion. Only to have my foot smashed into a hard surface. instinctively I brought my foot up, hopping around with it in my nurturing hands. Swearing and cursing.

I lift my head , meeting an old well...

" The fuck!?!"
I swore, slowly releasing my foot.
8
" And in the middle of no way too... Geezs, who's the ass that decided to put this here?!? "
I spat out, as my arms folds over my chest as turn to amble towards it suspiciously. My curiosity was reaching its peak, as I found myself leaning over to see the insides, while my firm palms grips the walls supporting myself. My head was left hanging over the small abyss, as my scrutinizing eyes endeavor to catch anything unusual. Which to my great disappointment I couldn't see a thing, too dark to capture anything. In the corners of my lips tugged in a frown as I removed myself from the mouth of the well.

Remotely I turn away, only to have a glow of light peek my interest, from the corners of my eyes. I shifted my attention, reverting back to the old well, from its mouth shined raws of light. It was enchanted, sparks of light, gold dust if you may, coated its walls.

" Vegeta..."
A voice called out, which strangely sounded like Kakarot.

" Kakarot?...it can't be "
I doubted, squinting my eyes confused, as my body moved closer to the well again. While my palms rested on its mouth gently, I lead forward again over the old well.

" Kakarot?...is that really you? "
I inquired, as a tear rolls down my cheek.

" Come back to me Baby, I need you "
He whispered, as the gold dust gathers up like a swarm of bees towards me. Swirling up out of the well, the tornado lifts me up from the earth, sucking out all the air from my lungs. Gradually dark spots cloud my vision, turning my light into utter darkness.