Chapter I : Goku's Suffering / Heart virus

Vegeta P.O.V
Whipping away the sweat on his forehead with a rag, I see him grunting his teeth, trying to grained the pain. Leaving him for a trivial moment, I run over to get the new serum. Looking all over it through the clustered table, I found it.
Running back over to the stationary hospital bed, were he laid. I lend over, positioning myself, placing my right hand beneath his head lifting him up enough to receive the medicine. Tipping it the mini bottle over, allowing him to swallow the purple
Liquid. I release the tension with a sign from that minor event, while I tenderly returning his head on his pillow.
' He's breathing is still heavy '
I thought, as I sat beside him on the soft cushiony bed, watching him. Passing my fingers through his spiky jet black hair, a smile crept upon my face. As I perceived, realizing that his breathing was simmering down.
Those eyes that squeezed shut, twinged from that promptly striking pain, that had emerged out of the blue. Where endeavoring to open, his eyes flutters to the light, adapted to the bright source shinning on to his stunning face...
Yet again, tears where threatening to fall, seeing some form of life in him after three months was such a relief, stubbornly I blinked them away now, not wanting to have the one I held dear...see me break.
The man that I loved, was awake with half lid eyes...starting right at me with a serene expression.
I heard him say...

" Vegeta... "
I responded...
" Kakarot, how are you felling ?, you where out for days...I thought that would've just-..."
He replied...
" Vegeta...am sorry "
Signing to myself once more, I shake my head, not have the desire to hear such words from him.
" Don't be, I was glad to be their, when you
needed me the most "
He chuckles at my enthusiasm, turning his head to the cracked glass widow. The breezes blows throw the smashed ruins, as the torn tattered curtains flaps, giving off a wave, exposing the hidden moon in the stary night sky. Shifting his head back in my direction, as he then says...
" Take me under the stars "
Although his tone of voice was intelligible, I still asked him for a repetition of his words spoken...
" What ? "
And so he repeat what he said seconds ago...
" The stars, I want to go see them...take me under the stars "
I blushed, thinking that his words meant of sexual interpretation. Words that weren't meant to be said, were spoken...
" Dreams don't come true~..."
Confused by my selection of words, he questions...
" Wha-What do mean, Vegeta ? "
Covering my mouth with my hands, quickly, not knowing what to say...' Crap ! '..I thought as turned away from him, he then tries to get my attention by the call of my name...
" Vegeta-Wh-..."
Adjourning him, I say getting of the bed, scooping him up in my arms, I was now holding him bride style...
" N-Never mind about that, for now, let's just go "
In agreement he nodded, as I walked upstairs, walking down the halls, making a turn... I flew out the nearest widow or in my terms, escape root.

Third Person P.O.V
As the two were in air, flying for hours, until Vegeta decides to make his landing in a pasture, on a slopped hill. Resting the younger Saiyan down with prudence, he lays him down flat on the grass. The other lays on the opposite side to him, both facing to the sky. Watching the stars, Kakarot then breaks the silences...
" Vegeta, I have a question for you... "
" shoot..."
" why don't you let me die ? "
The Prince was quiet, choosing not to answer his question. He simply * tsk * and bits his lip, restraining of any aggravated outburst to his companion, he closes his eyes... As he listens to the continuation...
" theirs nothing, for me to live for anymore ! "
Faith was utterly drained out of this mind, the one thing that always bugged Kakarot was that he still took in oxygen within his lungs. Why was he breathing ?, in all of his sufferings, this was above all the worst anguish he as every faced, and to top it all off...everyone who he loved an cared about had died. All of mankind was obliterated...so why ?...Vegeta, who laid their annoyed, he shouted out...
" Yes thier is ! "
Almost no delay in his rely, the other says...
" What !, what that I have that is so important that I must remain here ?! "
Growling, he move without further thoughts, which was indeed impulsive. Him getting up from his position, he immediately lends over, pressing his red lips against his, kissing Goku without hesitation what so ever. Slipping his tongue inside Goku's mouth, he kisses him with ; passion, concupiscence, full of covet & aggression ..the rough French kiss lasted for lease than one minute. As Goku pulled away for air, Vegeta yelled adding...
" You Have me !, you idiot ! "
He was panting with widened eyes staring up at him, shocked, Goku sluggishly turning his face to the left side, he covers his mouth with his right hand. But then it hits him, what if Vegeta was displaying some sick joke ?, was he amused with the fact that Goku was now considered as a feeble child ?, this got on his nerves. Within seconds, Goku's features changed, he felt exasperation of his peer's assault, as well as deeply offended, removing his hand's, disgusted by him, he then says...
" Take me home, I don't want to spend the rest of the night with you out here "
The Prince who was hovering over him, climbed off Goku, ashamed and mortified, he processed by lifting him up, in the same posture, he fly's with Kakarot in his grasp. No words said, no words audible to the ears. It was hushed.