Chapter X : After The Rain Had Fallen

Goku P.O.V
Salty fluids stain my cheeks, a cold shivering frame with the agony that vibrates from behind, spreading its way in my being. Electricity zapping its pain up my spin, the minute I choose to make movement. Pinks bruises contaminate the once socked clear white surface. Leaving foul reminders of its lust for me.

Strong built arms hoist me in their care, rocking back an forth as the grounds creek below, moving too whoever knows where, until I was meat with a consolable substance. My body sunk into the warmth that consumed me.

My heavy slumber is soon lifted, it was now morning. The sun was peeking its rays through the tatter curtain that wavers in the light breeze. Blowing its kisses in my face.

The door (to this stationary hospital ) sluggishly creaked open, revealing a tray of food, and medical equipment. Along with that homosexual bastard.

" H-Hey "
Vegeta stuttered, an trudge over to the wooden bedside table, placing the bowl of creamed callaloo soup on my lap. The atmosphere was interrupted of it's peaceful tranquility, introducing a foe known to be awkwardness when our eyes clash at the precise trivial moment.

He was then greeted with the grim frown I adapted into, in shame he snapped his neck to the side, releasing the mental anguish undergo.
(Aka : signed )

" Well...I will leave you to dine-..I mean eat "
He said nervously​ before he swag his frame in the direction of the door, an stride down in that direction.

Third Person P.O.V
" You soiled me, Vegeta..."
Aside from Goku's promptly harsh selection of words, his fixed unwavering glare shot at Vegeta's back. Which halted his plod motives with a creek off his boot's on the damaged flooring.
( Aka: frozen in movement )
Vegeta was source of Goku's dismay, riddled with the cancerous sorrow that cannot be rid. Or altered in the slightest.

Too feeble to hold restrain on his tears any longer, the waters fall like cascade in response to his whimpers, his fingers instinctively​ clench to the bleach white covers.

Utterly bombshell of the words assembled and heard, Vegeta turns to Goku with his eyes widen.

There was another shift in the atmosphere, it was the coldest modification felt amongst them

Goku's whimpers soon developed into sobs, taking on speech as the wail volume progress.

Goku spoke between the cracks of his cries and with exasperation in dominates of his native tongue he hit Vegeta with a very beastly hot whammy. Goku had carried on in his excessive scoldings, he enlighten Vegeta of the chagrin he undergo at that given time of rape. In closing, Goku stated his last words in a surly expression...

" All you've cause me, Vegeta, is the horrendous suffering from your so call homosexual love, Vegeta

" All you've cause me, Vegeta, is the horrendous suffering from your so call homosexual love, Vegeta...leave, you were never wanted in this place, an don't let the door hit you on the way out, you vile bastard "

A lost for words, Vegeta was speechless...utterly speechless for every detail wording was sooth, he knew darn well what was done...was wrong.

But that time, it wasn't brought to his knowledge all he cared about was having to touch Goku.

Blinded by that desire, he was stripped of the fearful ponders of consequences, that follows after the rain had fallen.