Chaper IV : Cat is out of the bag

Third Person P.O.V
The eyes of the two Saiyans, stared at another, through the wholly quietude atmosphere. Until the younger saiyan of the two suddenly said...
" off "
Vegeta blinked his eye's confused, questioning...
" Huh?.."
Because of his sluggish connection to reality, Goku became very peeved, and antagonized with the prince. He retorted to his question...
" Off, as in remove yourself from me "
Never had he witness such harshness from his once was rival.
Quickly, he got up, his back towards the retired warrior. Vegeta was slowly sneaking away from the stationary hospital bed, not wanting to face his peer.
For Vegeta was arrantly cognizant, of the scenario that had curred, not too long ago.
But what's this, the earth's mightiest hero, also was aware of the circumstances.
Goku sat upright, on the bed he laid, shooting glares at Vegeta's back. And spoke...

" Vegeta... "
Halting to the prompt, cold vocals. Shivers went up, and down his spine, waiting for the warrior to complete his statement...
" what did you think you were doing Vegeta ?...sitting on top of me ? "
Turning to Goku head on, he riposted to his question...
" You. put me. their. "
Retorting to his clever reply, Goku ponded his fist, that he clung, on to the mattress sheets. Saying...
" How could I have commit such actions ?!...why would I ?, when I know am in love with someone else ! "
He breathed, after his outburst...
Bombshelling Vegeta, he was hurt by Goku's words. The callous statement, his wounded has heart.
_________________________________________________________________

Why did Goku turned out to be so callous ?, was it just because of a view lives were lost, for good ?...No. But people he cared for.

People he grew up with, in the years of childhood. Friends . Not only did he lost his friends...But the love of his life..his soulmate.

Chichi...
And to top things off, Vegeta was their at her death. He was their ..when they tormented her, in her last hours.

Let's go back to the day of her demise...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vegeta was send to save her, by Goku.
Because Goku was too occupied with the assload of invaders on his plate, which augmented during the time he fought. The Prince was offered render, since he had terminated his lot seconds ago, but Goku refused...

" No...I'll hold them, go rescue my wife !...time is
running out ! "

Blasting the set of rows of aliens in front of him. He obliterate the mass of trained life forms before him.
Genocides the army of alien soldiers...

but, unfortunately another batch was already changing towards him

but, unfortunately another batch was already changing towards him. Prepared for him.
Goku's head snapped back immediately, yelling...

" NOW GO ! "

Nodding in agreement, he did what was demanded of him, and left. Hours of fighting pasted, an soon Vegeta was now in custody by the enemy.

Waking up in the fertility, which was on the thirteenth floor of the ship. Vegeta was in chains, that lead back to the wall behind him.

To be continue...