Chapter XVIII : Not Again, I won't Allow It

Third Person P.O.V
The blonde stride down the hallway bristly, emerald green eyes glassy with tears which now threatened to give way. One after the other hot streams dripping from his chin, torching himself with memories that  swirled in his mind. Only now coming to terms with the death of his Vegeta.

He rubbed his eyes for a brief moment passing yet another door when he heard Vegeta shouting his name.

" KAKAROT WAIT !"
The sound pierced his ears causing him to winced against the echo that rung throughout the halls. Kakarot scoffed before coming to a complete halt as he turned around.

Meeting his gaze was a worn out Vegeta, who had propped himself against the wall as leverage. His shoulder jammed into that sharp corner, blood was trickling down the arm where the needle was injected, now removed.

Leaving such an awful trail of blood droplets on the white tiles behind him.

His eyes then widen at the bombshell sight.

" What do you think your doing?!, get back to your room! "
Kakarot yelled rushing to his aid yet again.

" Am sorry, please I can't..- "
He muttered before his knees gave  into their exhaustion, grassing his arm as be slid down the wall. Having a couple of arms zap behind at the last second.

Kakarot sighed in relief from the abrupt tension before zapping back to the room.

...

A groan erupted from his slightly parted lips. Peeling his eyes open to the sight of a sleeping Goku on his bed side or so he thought.

It was now late in the evening, the sun about to set against a sky, almost hand  painted in various shades of hues. Vegeta sat up slowly, ever so careful not to disturb the other saiyan from his slumber.

" So your awake..."
Goku said without opening his eyes which startled Vegeta.

" Ye-Yes " 
He stuttered out, averting his gaze else where. Soon after an awkward silence seeped through the room like poison gas, the tension began to weigh them down. Until the prince of saiyans  mutter a " Sorry ".

" Your lucky am not a heartless bastard  "
He retorted grimly, before sitting up on his chair, stretching as he cocked back in his chair. While he blurred out the question his eyes open.

" So why are you here ? "
Lifting an eyebrow in question, the saiyan folded his arms. Vegeta then returned to his surly expression as he replied.

" I don't know!, how am I supposed to know?! A stupid wishing well got me here in this mess! "
He huffed frustrated with the situation.

Too Be Continued...