Chapter VIII : Second Assault...Tears Falls, As I Take Advantage

Goku P.O.V
I lay their, with my elbows as leverage for my upper body. I awaited for a retort to my promptly out burst. But all I got was a blank stare from his sharp featured eyes.

" Vegeta...hey, are you okay ? "
I said trying not to sound too concern.

" ...ah-Sorry, I was just remembering something.. What were you saying ? "
He said, with a sign..he seemed too be tensed. He sounded different...

" Forget it...am tired "
I replied in a harsh tone.

" You don't want some fresh air ?, It's a starie night "
He exhorted, I picked up the creaks in the flooring, assuming he was walking across the room. That triggering me to view him tugging back the tattered rugged curtains, gesturing it himself to me. Like if it was going to blow my mind, leaving me dumbfound.

" Kakarot...you recall it, don't you ?...Chichi's death..."
His vocals altered a bit in tone, sounding stern.

The last part of his inquiry, afflicted mental wounds... Clenching on the colored sheets with exasperation eating away at my efforts too remain serene. I tossed my head violently to the other side of the pillow with a...
" tsk"

' How dare he ask me of such things so incautiously ?, and what kind of asinine question is this ?!...I was her husband !, her soulmate !!!...how could I-...'.
Interrupting me of my trial of unremitting ponders, he keeps his sustained in his inquiries.

" Do you remember what she said ?, her last wor-..."

Acting swiftly, I grabbed the nearest item to me, which was a breakable tea cup detailed in flowers, and other various types of flowers. I pelted it with whatever strength I could've mustered up in that short moment, aiming it in high hopes it hits it's destination with a mash. Instantly, he caught it with ease.

" What are you doing ?! "
Abruptly yelling yet another irritable question to my face, seeing me endeavoring to yank out the wires, and drips that sustained my being.

" STOP !!!, ARE YOU INSANE ?!! "
Screaming to the point you witnessed veins emerged from his neck, as he ran towards me, eyes widen in alarm of my current actions, he pins both of my hands above my head.

" Let go of me Vegeta ! "
I demanded, with a kick of my knee...that left me groaning with agony..
" ..Gahh!, hnn~! "

" See !, your just causing pain for yourself, Kakarot ! "
He argued.

Whilst second of my eyes tightly shut, grunting in pain...I felt him shoving me down, and strapping me in. Flat on my back laying on the bed, listening to the chaos...the machine beeping, needles an other equipment be thrusted around in a container close by. Hearing him panicking every few trivial minutes that passes.

My vision was fading away, once I felt a pick of a needle in my right arm...the world around me darken...

***
" Hey~...sorry about that "
he said sounding guilty.

" Ah..shit, what happened ?, my head.. "
Trying to get up, only to stump back down in the sheets, with a throbbing head ache. I was seeing stars...