Chapter VIII :Our Departure,I Never Meant To Hurt You

Vegeta P.O.V
Sluggishly my trembling fingers reaches for the door nob, afraid to leave, my feet behave as if implanted into the floor. I stood their frozen with the burning sensation lunched into my chest, like an arrow aiming to kill me. A combination of guilt, and anguish washed over me like cataracts, contaminating my innocence​ with the filthy lechery. I can't tame the juicy fantasies of my hot throbbing, needy member sliding between his plump rosy cheeks; only to hear him praise me with his erotic grunts, and moans with each thrust he receives me.
He'll call my name with passion.. " V-Vegeta ~ ! ", his large muscular arms would extend, stretching themselves to wrap around my frame tenderly, like a mother embracing her children for the first weakly...
Immediately our eyes will meet in that momentum, staring into each others claimed soul, that's when I'll witness his radiating passion, his unwavering committed love.

He'll only wanted me and except nothing but my feeling. He'll only look at me, and his pounding heart would be mine for the keeping.
My worst regret was hurting the one I loved, causing him to shad tears from undergoing rape. His brawny physic isn't all I want, it isn't but an empty shell without his heart. I want magnify my love...but instead I've portrayed myself to be nothing but pervert, who only craves for the thrill of sex, now he won't look at me.

I gripped the rope of a bag which was slung across my back, giving seconds of thoughts my decision. " I wish I could take it back ", I whispered softly, looking over my shoulder's to view my prince in his uninterrupted slumber.
My lust shattered the bond I had with Kakarot into ruins....he hates me. He no longer has the endurance to put with my presence, I am his hindrance to getting better, he's reached the point of committing suicide.

Unconsciously tears spilled from eyes like cascades, and door handle that hadn't noticed I had already grad hold of, was giving off crackling screams as an indicator of it breaking. I released instantly, staring at the magnitude of applied pressure to which the dent showed-...to then glance at the bits of pieces from the door handle.

I signed...

"Am truly going to leave him here ?"
I argued with myself out loud, switching my gaze to the heavy metal door.
" I guess so "
I replied with faithfully, automatically opening the door promptly with my boots pushing of the ground blasting into the starry night sky.